Microsd To Sd Adapter Available Anywhere?

tomat

Hey guys

I desperately need 15 MicroSD to SD adapters for new years gifts. I ordered 15 "speakers" that plays from usb, card and FM radio online, then bought 15 MicroSD cards and filled them all up with Thai music to use in the speakers.

Today when the speakers arrived I see that it isn't microSD as promised, but regular SD slot. So now I have 15 microSD cards that don't fit in 15 speakers wacko.gif

I could buy them on Amazon, but that would mean Easter gifts instead of new years gifts (they are dirt cheap though, about 15 baht each). But I was really hoping to be able to find them in Bangkok somewhere. Now I don't live in Bangkok and I wasn't planning on going there anymore this year so I can't check in Pantip etc. So my plea is if anyone strolls around Pantip anyway, to also look for these adapters and I would be happy to pay for sending them to me in Hua Hin!

Some will probably suggest I just buy 15 new SD cards, but it would just hurt me to have 15 microSD cards I can't use for anything.

For those who don't know what I mean, then have a look at amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Sandisk-MicroSD-MicroSDHC-SD-Adapter/dp/B001GGL7Z4/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1324635901&sr=8-1

Cheers will have a look at our local phone shops.

I might have found an alternative solution, I can get small USB sticks that reads MicroSD for 25 baht, might get those if I don't find SD adapters.

Thanks again.

I might have found an alternative solution, I can get small USB sticks that reads MicroSD for 25 baht, might get those if I don't find SD adapters.

Thanks again.

Yes, but you stated :

Today when the speakers arrived I see that it isn't microSD as promised, but regular SD slot.

Do the speakers also have a USB slot ?

Thanks again.

Yes, but you stated :

Today when the speakers arrived I see that it isn't microSD as promised, but regular SD slot.

Do the speakers also have a USB slot ?

They do have USB slot also, but I would prefer to use card instead of having a USB pen sticking out of the speaker, it looks better and is easier to transport. So I was indeed looking for card adapter as #1 priority, will see during next week if I can find a phone shop that stocks them in Hua Hin. Thanks for the advice!