How Much Is The Real You?

Very close to real life, but according to the people I have met, I look less like the smartass I come across as than they thought. :D

But how do you act, MS, how do you act.....? :D

As for me, people I have met say they really liked me on the net, but find me an ugly, arrogant, psychotic SOB with violent and sadistic tendencies and an offensive body odor in real life.

But they often compliment me on my honesty..... :o

See you at the Xmas party! :D

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What you see is what you get, unfortunately there are several members and mods out there that dont always like certain styles of posting, so no more posts from me! This is my final post, at least for the time being, i am no longer willing to share ideas, expressions, opinions,advice, humour, thoughts, personal things or  anything else. :D

No need to spot the dummy, what's the problem? :D

Geez, I should chick my spilling............ SPIT! :o

What you see is what you get, unfortunately there are several members and mods out there that dont always like certain styles of posting, so no more posts from me! This is my final post, at least for the time being, i am no longer willing to share ideas, expressions, opinions,advice, humour, thoughts, personal things or  anything else. :D

Thats a shame that Daleyboy.

A loss to the forum I think. Your humour and opinions shall by missed by more than my-self.

I agree Daleyboy, your'e an excellent poster, so get you sorry a55 back here. :o

I am a bit sarcastic in real life but seem to be able to carry it off , I look a little threatening at first , but I believe I am a kind and considerate soul.

Would badly like to meet some TV members but something always seems to crop up.

I guess they call it life ?

:o

Daleyboy - we've all been slapped on the back of the head - don't take things personal. Forget and move on.
I am a bit sarcastic in real life but seem to be able to carry it off , I look a little threatening at first , but I believe  I am a kind and considerate soul.

Chons - next trip back to Oxford, we'll have a few pints if your up for it!! :D

Daleyboy - we've all been slapped on the back of the head - don't take things personal. Forget and move on.

I am a bit sarcastic in real life but seem to be able to carry it off , I look a little threatening at first , but I believe  I am a kind and considerate soul.

Chons - next trip back to Oxford, we'll have a few pints if your up for it!! :D

Nice one!

:D

Very close to real life, but according to the people I have met, I look less like the smartass I come across as than they thought. :D

As for me, people I have met say they really liked me on the net, but find me an ugly, arrogant, psychotic SOB with violent and sadistic tendencies and an offensive body odor in real life.

Have a shave, a wash, and a Valium before you leave home! :D:D

No need to spot the dummy, what's the problem? :D

Geez, I should chick my spilling............ SPIT! :D

The rum has kicked in :o

What you see is what you get, unfortunately there are several members and mods out there that dont always like certain styles of posting, so no more posts from me! This is my final post, at least for the time being, i am no longer willing to share ideas, expressions, opinions,advice, humour, thoughts, personal things or  anything else. :o

Daleyboy...dont take things so hard....so a few people had a difference of opinion with you and criticized you for some things you said. You will get that in open forums, get over it and get back to posting. Spitting the dummy doesnt do a lot for cred value. :D

What you see is what you get, unfortunately there are several members and mods out there that dont always like certain styles of posting, so no more posts from me! This is my final post, at least for the time being, i am no longer willing to share ideas, expressions, opinions,advice, humour, thoughts, personal things or anything else.

Thomas Merton is also on 'Strike' at the moment.

I don't think that these 'Labour Disputes' ever succeed, as deep down, the poster is still an addict and wants to add his contribution, and will return after the wounds are licked, and perhaps a topic in their honour is created.

S'not fair, I could have had a flouncy walkout too, but there's so many now its hard to raise enough attention .

Why spit the dummy and make an announcement about leaving, why not just close the window and be done with it? I think better if Daleyboy stays myself, coz TV is losing too many good posters recently, but on the other hand if he wants to go, then good luck to him.

This is just an internet forum you know, it shouldn't be taken so seriously. :o

I am not going to post for the remainder of this evening as I need far more respect and arse kissing.

So unless my frumptious posterior gets some heavy lippage, you are deprived of moi.

<If there is still no arse licking by morning, I will return anyway as a gesture of forgiveness and goodwill >

I always enjoy reading your most enlightened, humorous comments, Moog, and this forum would be seriously deprived of of most valuable, intelligent, quality posts, should you decide to withdraw your unequalled wit for even a fraction of n hour!

I always enjoy reading your most enlightened, humorous comments, Moog, and this forum would be seriously deprived of of most valuable, intelligent, quality posts, should you decide to withdraw your unequalled wit for even a fraction of n hour!

Good thats more like it.

I shall return thanks to the overwhelming weight of public opinion.

I hope you all felt chastened during those 27 minutes of freedom.

Have a shave, a wash, and a Valium before you leave home! :D:D

Unlikely - washing and shaving always puts me in a bad mood and valium spoils the fun! :D

I understand daleyboy's frustration with not being able to express himself freely, however, I have chosen a different tactic.

If I want a serious discussion of an important issue, I post it on a web-site where the chances of censorship aren't very high and people feel free to give their honest opinions. If I want good information about Thailand or some light entertainment, I come here.

I hesitate before I post anything of substance because I know that it - and me - might very well be gone by my next visit. :o

I want a fast car, and I wish I was a little better looking.

In fact if these things are not GIVEN to me by a thaivisa member, I shall go on strike too!!! hel_l, my maid has.

She's waiting for you, in my living room, with my plastic surgery geezer and your new car.

See you soon fella. :o

redrus