Athletic Tape And Pancakes/Breakfast Restaurant?

DocHolliday2006

I haven't saw any places in thailand that have pancakes .I figured Mcdonalds would but they don't.

There is 1 place callet the coffee corner in Udonthani that have french toast,and maple syrup.

They do french toast really good.

As far as pancakes,if you find out where let me know

Pancakes are a bit hard to find, or at least hard to find if you want them to be comparable to the ones you were used to in the US. I haven't found any that are truly stellar, but I'd give Bake & Bite the nod as the best in Chiang Mai. The ones at Butter Is Better (which was mentioned by someone else in this thread) are not bad but are sort of small.

Edited by OriginalPoster

UG knows his breakfasts!

I'll go along with Bake and Bite as having the best pancakes (American style) of the places I've tried, but I haven't had them at Pun Pun where I assume they're great. Every time I'm at Pun Pun I wind up with the Superman Breakfast. Not only is it the best breakfast in CM, but the best value too.

As for athletic tape, try a pharmacy.

American Style Pancakes

Bake and Bite

Butter is Better

Art Cafe

Pun Pun (meat eaters branch)

Gypsy's (the ones at Rose Guest House were nice)

Miguel's Mexican Cafe

I still like J J Restaurant for a good American-style breakfast. And they do have pancakes and French toast. Although J J is no longer near Ta Pae Gate, the one out past the train station, on the opposite side of the street, just before the Highway 11 (Super Highway) intersection is still open and worth a visit. I think they are open for business at 7 each morning.

I would have included JJ's if I knew that it was still open. I like their muesli and yogurt, tasty, inexpensive croissants and whole grain bread too.

As far as I know, Butter is Better has the only real, old fashioned waffles in town. Most places use pancake batter which is not the same