Kiwi Murdered In Thailand

Roadman

From stuff.co.nz via Fairfax media

A New Zealand man who travelled to Thailand to mourn a friend who was killed in the tsunami seven years ago has reportedly been murdered.

The 30-year-old man was believed to have taken two prostitutes back to his hotel on December 26, just hours after attending the seven-year anniversary memorial, Phuket Wan Tourism News reported.

Source:

http://www.stuff.co....Thailand-report

Edited by Rooo
Edited lentgh of quote to comply with Fair Quote rules.Also added source.

He was found dead at around 9am yesterday morning (3pm NZ time), Lieutenant Jakapong Lurng-On of Kathu Police Station said.

"The man told his friend that both girls were beautiful so he decided to take both back to his room," Jakapong said.

"We found two used condoms and a sex stimulant in the man's room."

The 30-year-old may have had undisclosed health problems, Jakapong said.

Article begins by stating there cold have been a murder. So i'm guessing there is some situation with his death that isn't stated in the article? Hope the Police are not angling for suicide already. I guess having tourists murdered by prostitutes is not good for sex-pat tourism.

Condolences to his family and friends.

Now I know why I never went drinking in Phuket. After the Jet ski stories, the tuk tuk stories, the hotel safe stories, I know why I never went to Phuket. As stated, this is not the first time this has happened.

Questionable reporting that they mention both the Males health conditions, as well as the Males interactions with the girls. Either they are covering all bases, or the girls triggered his death with his health conditions somehow.

Now I know why I never went drinking in Phuket. After the Jet ski stories, the tuk tuk stories, the hotel safe stories, I know why I never went to Phuket. As stated, this is not the first time this has happened.

Questionable reporting that they mention both the Males health conditions, as well as the Males interactions with the girls. Either they are covering all bases, or the girls triggered his death with his health conditions somehow.

Its questionable at this stage either way as the Phuket Wan report claims "murdered" so whether they have other info to label it as such. As long as a true autopsy report is forth coming.

What an embarrassing way to get 'caught' if he was married.

:-|

Why, he's dead?

Embarrassing for the people still living: for example his wife, children, parents, grandparents, his congregation if he was a minister or rabbi, etc. Not for him personally of course.

:)

What an embarrassing way to get 'caught' if he was married.

:-|

Why, he's dead?

Embarrassing for the people still living: for example his wife, children, parents, grandparents, his congregation if he was a minister or rabbi, etc. Not for him personally of course.

smile.png

Don`t think he was a Rabbi? None of this sounds Kosher to me.

It appears Phuket is overtaking Pattaya for it`s seediness. I wonder why the Government doesn’t annex Phuket as an extension of Pattaya?

Don`t think he was a Rabbi? None of this sounds Kosher to me.

It appears Phuket is overtaking Pattaya for it`s seediness. I wonder why the Government doesn’t annex Phuket as an extension of Pattaya?

Buy one, get one free?

This is something I am often told as I go to meet friends in Sukhumvit, walking past the many fine establishments which cater to an ever-thinning number of tourists. Remember, we need better quality high spending tourists people!

Perhaps it is a branding exercise?

sukhimvit, pattaya, phuket, all seedy places that really have nothing much to offer.

Phuket has a lot to offer if you avoid the bar scene but rather, find somewhere quiet - and then travel around Phuket to see the incredible scenery (looking out to sea).

sukhimvit, pattaya, phuket, all seedy places that really have nothing much to offer.

Phuket has a lot to offer if you avoid the bar scene but rather, find somewhere quiet - and then travel around Phuket to see the incredible scenery (looking out to sea).

It's funny all this seedy labeling, you can find it nearly everywhere in Thailand, village, city, if your looking.

Phuket ?? Quite right, a lot to offer, my favorite place, go there every year with my Mrs. smile.png .