President Peres urges Israelis to protest against religious extremism

News_Editor

Yet it doesn't seem to deter atheists from trying to force feed their own particular brand of religion on the planet either.

Force feed blink.png The crux of the matter is compulsion, and I don't recall atheists ever proscribing a death penalty for former atheists who suddenly discover they believe in a sky fairy after all. People are welcome to their own faiths and can dress like the natives of Papua NG for all I care, it's when they start impacting on the lives of others based on their beliefs that I have a problem.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yet it doesn't seem to deter atheists from trying to force feed their own particular brand of religion on the planet either.

Yes, so many casualties from their War On Christmas. It's a crying shame.

What was the atheist war on Christmas, I haven't read/heard that one?

chuckd

Are there any radical fundamental atheists that kill in the name of their belief?

Your question has nothing to do with your statement.

You claim religion should be a private thing. Why, then, should non-religion not be a private thought as well?

You criticize religions for spreading their doctrine yet seem to feel you have open season on spreading your doctrine. Rather fits the description of hypocrisy, wouldn't you think?

Do tell us, what is it atheists have done to try to eradicate your belief?

Force feed blink.png The crux of the matter is compulsion, and I don't recall atheists ever proscribing a death penalty for former atheists who suddenly discover they believe in a sky fairy after all. People are welcome to their own faiths and can dress like the natives of Papua NG for all I care, it's when they start impacting on the lives of others based on their beliefs that I have a problem.

Actually Chuckd, Hands up I didn't expect this, but yes it would seem atheists can go too far as well. As ever Mr Condell is right onto these sorts and as usual I agree with him.

http://www.youtube.com/user/patcondell#p/a/u/0/IolHgMf_nbw