Bundaberg Rum

Garry

You underate Bundy. Its the world's finest...

Good luck, let us know if you find a supplier. I have always brought my supply with me.

I am not underating Bundy my friend, just being humble on these forums. :o

But will let you know, if I have any success....cheers..

I know Bundy got bought out by some UK company, so their distributrs may have the rights. But, I suggest you email Bundy and ask them who their distributor is - if they don't have one, you may have an opportunity.

Now for that advice can you also do the same for Crown Larger - I am getting tired of buying the stuff in Australia and bringing it in my hand luggage.

Technically garry you were correct, it is "Queenlands' finest rum" , a rum manufactured in Queensland.

The only other major manufacturer is Beenleigh and that doesn't even come close, to the big bear.:D

I allways bring a couple of big bottles with me and give to bro-in-law, he loves it, but it would be just to expensive for the Thais.

I reckon the smallest quantity feasable would be a pallet. Sunbelt or someone may be able to give you the rundown on the best way to do it, it may even be a business opportunity for someone.

I know VB had a rep in SE Asia, and may still have, though he seemed to spend most of his time in Phuket.

:D:o:D

Do you like those shirts the girls are wearing in the av?

The Blue BBQ at Soi 33 used to stock it. the guy there who was th eowner imported it. I think he may have sold the bar so I dont know if they still have it in stock !! Also, if anyone needs to buy VB or fosters you can PM me your details Ph no. bar adress etc and I will pass it on to the supplier in Bangkok.