Want A Gay Friend!

thaiyou

kon nichi-wa khon Yipun. I think it is not such a good idea to post tel-nrs here. IN these modern times most people like you go on the internet: sites like planetromeo or gayromeo, these are international, or there are also many Thai (in Thai language) sites, you can find those linked on thai gay sites, like g-thai.net, mangosociety , moke69. etc. Good luck, choke dee and the new year will surely succeed.

I know it might seem abit odd, but there are alot of people who meet via the internet these days.

I myself have been asked many times to go out with Thai's, just because people saw my facebook, although I don't consider myself good-looking, but how about asking, sincerely, some Thai people in facebook about meeting up, casually, and getting a coffee at Starbucks (Thai people love starbucks), or for a stroll in Siam Market.

If the internet is'nt an appropriate place to casually drop the idea of asking someone out for a refresher, perhaps consider meeting up with people that you do know while they're with friends, and getting to know them.jap.gif

Or, you could get slightly "drunk" and end up making friends with everyone in Khao Sarn Road, and then you'll know half the farang community. *It's a joke by the way, don't get drunk just for this reason*

I know what it was like for me, the first time I came to Thailand, just to be left in the apartment while my ex-boyfriend went to work. Like I came to Thailand to be stuck in a room, anyway..any questions or ideas, you can pop me or anyone else an email ><

Edited by Onnutrd

I don't mind threads asking for people to contact each other, but by forum rules we can't have public ph#, emails, etc. Stick with PMs and get further contact info that way.

As usual, take precautions, use common sense, meet in a public place, Thaivisa assumes no responsibility for the behaviour of those who post here, etc., etc.....