Khon Kaen Crazy Nicking Knickers

webfact

In Japan they have vending machines that sell used panties; it's a popular fetish there. Even CSI did an entire episode devoted to the used panties business in Las Vegas; no one was considered crazy in that show, even people paying over $1,000 for a single pair. If he had invested his panties more wisely he could have made a fortune.

Edited by TimTang

Hmmm...

What's considered mentality unstable about such activities, Birdy?

Perhaps eccentric, even minimally criminal - but not koo-koo.

I think a psychiatrist would consider it mentally something zzaa.

You're right Tim Tang, used duds are a big seller in Japan, about the sickest society in which I've lived.

Edited by F4UCorsair

The family had already taken Mr Pathanin to a mental hospital, where he had been given medicine, but his condition had not improved, she said.

Is it possible that some nurses have lost their Panties, while on duty then????? Happy New Panties....jap.gif

Hmmm...

You're right Tim Tang, used duds are a big seller in Japan, about the sickest society in which I've lived.

The hub of "Bukake"......jap.gif

Hmmm...

The case I quoted.... nuts, cuckoo, round the bend, off his chump. certifiable (in most countries).... if there wasn't a forum called Bedlam, I'd say a true Bedlamite. I was there; I saw it. I was in a position to judge. (And don't bring zzaa into it.... he's sane)

OP's case... actually something slightly different, just a sexual perversion. (just???)

Edited by isanbirder

A similar story in the UK a few years ago attracted the wonderful headline "Knickers nicker nicked!".

when I was in college and in a fraternaty we would do "panty raids" and actually break into sorority houses - but usually they knew we were coming.

In Japan they have vending machines that sell used panties; it's a popular fetish there. Even CSI did an entire episode devoted to the used panties business in Las Vegas; no one was considered crazy in that show, even people paying over $1,000 for a single pair. If he had invested his panties more wisely he could have made a fortune.

Did you see the commercial on Thai TV a few years ago relating to this?

I don't remember what it was for, but it turned out it was guys using the underwear (in the commercial), jumping around to work up some sweat.

Then the underwear was packed and sent to the person order them.

Needless to say but the person ordering them thought the underwear had been worn by a school/university girl.

Did you see the commercial on Thai TV a few years ago relating to this?

I don't remember what it was for, but it turned out it was guys using the underwear (in the commercial), jumping around to work up some sweat.

Then the underwear was packed and sent to the person order them.

Needless to say but the person ordering them thought the underwear had been worn by a school/university girl.

Here it is

http://www.savetubev.../?v=sxuISdhbjmk

The family had already taken Mr Pathanin to a mental hospital, where he had been given medicine, but his condition had not improved, she said.

Is it possible that some nurses have lost their Panties, while on duty then????? Happy New Panties....jap.gif

It was too soon for medication

He had a premature innoculation

Listening to his favourite music "Hair on a G String"

Edited by grimleybob

Well at least he wasn't re-selling it!

Yes, foolish lad could have made quite a stash off the internet, especially to Japanese men.

BTW Did I mention how delicious the jpeg on the threads OP is? licklips.gif ..

Edited by WarpSpeed