Should Car Drivers Wear Helmets?

msg362

Motorists will be encouraged to wear helmets, fasten seat belts, to drive within the speed limit, to drive only with a license, and not to drink and drive.

This seems to be the best advice the minstry can offer! How many car drivers have you seen wearing helmets?

OK - So we know you are being a tad facetious with that suggestion but I'll play along.

Car drivers on the Autobahn in Germany sometimes wear helmets when traveling at high speed (i.e. supercar drivers at high speed).

Additionally drivers of open top vehicles such as KTM x-bow, Ariel Atom, Caterham sometimes wear helmets for their face protection (mainly from insects).

We know the helmet comment here refers to motorcyclists as motorists, however I suspect that as safety standards increase at some point in the future there is a possibility that motorists choose to wear helmets inside their cars, as is the possibility that 5 point harnesses instead of the standard seat belts will be chosen. Far fetched? Yes, but nonetheless a possibility and not an entirely silly idea.

All should wear helmets shoulder pads and steel tip boots. This should apply to all who drive anywhere in the world.

I own a country that makes steel tip boots in ######## and am looking for investors.

Perfect investment for old retired fools living in Thailand

would you need a visa to go to the country you own?

All should wear helmets shoulder pads and steel tip boots. This should apply to all who drive anywhere in the world.

I own a country that makes steel tip boots in ######## and am looking for investors.

Perfect investment for old retired fools living in Thailand

would you need a visa to go to the country you own?

laugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.pngbiggrin.png