Used Coats In Demand As Pattaya Shivers

Rimmer

Used coats hot as Pattaya shivers

PATTAYA: -- Second-hand coats have become hot sellers after Bangkok’s flood put a chill on supply of new parkas much in demand from shivering Pattaya residents.

Outdoor markets, clothing shops and department stores reported strong demand for winter coats Dec. 19 as high pressure continues to push cold winds out of China into the region. While Pattaya didn’t get a white Christmas, wind chill temperatures early Dec. 25 pushed into the lower teens.

Full story and pictures HERE

pattayamaillogo.png

-- Pattaya Mail 2011-12-30 footer_n.gif

Warm coat? I had to have my electric shower installed. Bleedin' freezing water brought me out in goosebumps laugh.png

No fan at night. Too cold. No woman to keep me warm as she is up north with mom. Even the quilt came out for the bed wacko.png

Surely a temporary substitute can be found for this lack of attention. ;)

Posted with Thaivisa App http://apps.thaivisa.com

Has it warmed up a bit yet? Hope so, I'll be in Pattaya in late Jan. with my g/f. Shall I cancel my visit.....ha ha?

It hasn't cooled down yet. Every night I ride my bike in shorts and t-shirt or tank top. My rooms haven't cooled down below 26C on any night. I was sweating on New Year's Eve on the beach and it is getting warmer by the day.

Unless we get some cool weather soon, this is yet another year where I've not once needed long pants to ride a motorcycle at night. With the recent rain the humidity is back into the 80's.