Want To Buy Air 11Inch-When Is Next Upgrade?

cheeryble

Hi

I bought an iPad 1 some time ago estimating from previous delays to Thailand that the iPad 2 would not be out for 6 or more months. Made the mistake of buying the top end at 25900, a big mistake should have bought the cheapest as it's not much more than a reader....but I digress.

My BlackBook is playing up and it's 5 1/2 years old. I'm thinking if I can fix it I can still use as a home station, but time for another real OsX laptop.

So I,m thinking the 11 inch Air.

I'm concerned to get my timing right this time. When will they upgrade again? Or where do I find that out?

Hate to get say 64gb and next month they give you 128 for the same price...and so on.

Anyone know about this sort of thing?

Thanks Cheeryble

I omitted to mention above that they brought out the iPad 2 about two months later and I was aggrieved to say the least! I'd heard a 3 month wait for 2 in the U.s and many more months for transfer to here....

Edited by cheeryble

Thank you Hughden,,,,couldn't be more perfect.

What are posters' perceptions of the delay for an update to appear in Thailand?

I'm sure it used to be like at least 6 months but think the iPad update came in a lot quicker?

Hey there - am selling my MacBook Air - 3 months old, latest version with 664GB SSD - my add is in the classifieds section.

Paddy

Thank you Hughden,,,,couldn't be more perfect.

What are posters' perceptions of the delay for an update to appear in Thailand?

I'm sure it used to be like at least 6 months but think the iPad update came in a lot quicker?

Brilliant website above... So cool :)

No delay for Mac laptops in thailand. Its usually released at the same time, and sometimes delayed by a week or so.