Information On Gassan Khuntan Hotel & Golf Resort

pmf113b

Was wanting to book a golf package at Gassan Khuntan Hotel and Golf resort for next weekend but cannot find any up to date information on deals and special offers.

Looked at their website but the prices and specials are for 2008!!! A little old.!

Any ideas if they are doing any golf packages or promotions of where I could find out any info from?

Thanks

I live down the road from the doi Khun Tan Hotel and golf Course. I am not a golfer so I cant comment on the course..... It is way out in the sticks to put it mildly. It is seldom busy but they seem to get a fair number of golf tours. There is not a whole lot to do in the area unless you like watching rice grow....

The whole place is a dump and totally mismanaged although the course has improved but they have just doubled the prices for farang.

A local club just cancelled a 40 player tournament there because of the problems and changing prices and most of the regular players have stopped going..

Look at Inthanon or Gold Canyon for a better deal or even Alpine etc.

www. chiangmaigolfcourses.com

The whole place is a dump and totally mismanaged although the course has improved but they have just doubled the prices for farang.

A local club just cancelled a 40 player tournament there because of the problems and changing prices and most of the regular players have stopped going..

Sorry, just noticed it was Khuntan you were referring to not Lake City. As pointed out it is miles from anywhere and I would guess they have also upped the prices also.

Some great courses around here though-good luck.

Gassan is poorly, or not, managed. But khun tan is an amazing golf course and well worth playing. We last played there a few months ago and the course was in decent enough condition, but either way this golf course is pretty unique, and one i think all golfers should get to. We call it the disneyland of golf, because each hole is a brand new and exciting ride!

Go for it, but be prepared to score more heavily than normal!

Sorry, just noticed it was Khuntan you were referring to not Lake City. As pointed out it is miles from anywhere and I would guess they have also upped the prices also.

Some great courses around here though-good luck.

Why would you thrash a place under a false sense of knowledge and admit it and not ask a moderator to omit the post.