Whats Going On With Pepsi In Cm?

boney

Ah, the little hole in the wall mom and pop store in my adjacent soi (Soi Wat Chang Kian) somewhere scored some cases of 10 yr old Similan.

Label stamp on the inside reads 2545!

Tariff is 170 THB. 70 cl, 40%.

Nectar of the Gods.....licklips.gif

mcdonalds has coke

Even better Burger King does and they have Coke Zero.

A sure fire winning combination Double Whopper with cheese and bacon and Coke Zero.

A heavenly meal in a Buddhist country. Can it get any better?

Whatever turns you on. I prefer a good Thai meal with a beer and I wouldn't eat burgers and drink coke even if they were free every day. Each to their own 'heavenly meal'.

mcdonalds has coke

Even better Burger King does and they have Coke Zero.

A sure fire winning combination Double Whopper with cheese and bacon and Coke Zero.

A heavenly meal in a Buddhist country. Can it get any better?

Whatever turns you on. I prefer a good Thai meal with a beer and I wouldn't eat burgers and drink coke even if they were free every day. Each to their own 'heavenly meal'.

With that attitude and the fact you are reading a thread on Coke and Pepsi I suspect you are a secret pop drinker.

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifthumbsup.gifwhistling.gif

Pepsico factory located on road to Lamphun. Coca Cola I don't know where but I guess shortages continue from floods.

Yes its legal. If you opened a shop, would you feel compelled to stock every cola brand available? I'd stock whatever I wanted if I had a shop. Freedom of choice? <deleted>?

Pretyy sure that factory is for Lays crisps and not Pepsi. The local 7-11 just got pepsi back after at least 2 months without.

Edited by Throatwobbler

With that attitude and the fact you are reading a thread on Coke and Pepsi I suspect you are a secret pop drinker.

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifthumbsup.gifwhistling.gif

Used to be an 'R. Whites' secret lemonade drinker back in the 80's but gave it up around the time I stopped smoking. Perhaps connected in some way?

Pepsico factory located on road to Lamphun. Coca Cola I don't know where but I guess shortages continue from floods.

Yes its legal. If you opened a shop, would you feel compelled to stock every cola brand available? I'd stock whatever I wanted if I had a shop. Freedom of choice? <deleted>?

Pretyy sure that factory is for Lays crisps and not Pepsi. The local 7-11 just got pepsi back after at least 2 months without.

Could be I believe Lays is a Pepsi product.It would appear that Pepsi is back in production and distributing their pop. Why no Pepsi Max?

Could be I believe Lays is a Pepsi product.It would appear that Pepsi is back in production and distributing their pop. Why no Pepsi Max?

"Used to be an 'R. Whites' secret lemonade drinker back in the 80's but gave it up around the time I stopped smoking. Perhaps connected in some way? "

By Jove I think you are onto some thing there.

"