Kitting Out A Condo

yogic365

"I tried the search function on the forum but it's not the best".

Aah you've got to know the secret code, in order to get a decent search engine.

Go to Forum's then Forum search.......yeah I know it doesn't make sense to a newcomer.....I only learned about it two days ago.......never mind TIT.

Edited by uptheos

"I tried the search function on the forum but it's not the best".

Aah you've got to know the secret code, in order to get a decent search engine.

Go to Forum's then Forum search.......yeah I know it doesn't make sense to a newcomer.....I only learned about it two days ago.......never mind TIT.

Well, speaking as not-a-newbie I can say that the search function gives interesting results. On the strength of a recent topic I have been playing all the options available, the advanced search options, and I still find the search results confusing.

Robinson's department store in Central Airport Plaza and Central Department store at Kad Suan Kaew mall have good selections of cookware.

I'd suggest starting slowly and invest in one piece of cookware at a time. I've found that I cook a very different menu than I did in the U.S. One reason is that I've explored local foods in the markets and another reason is that I have little desire to prepare a dish that involves a long cooking time when we have to aircondition the kitchen to be comfortable most of the year.

There's a wide variety of dishes you can make with a simple rice cooker. I use it for everything from tuna mac to mashed potatoes. Sometimes I even use it to make rice!