Time Of Use Electricity Meter

janverbeem

I have a 30/100 single phase meter and would like to change to a time of use meter.The PEA site lists the connection fees for normal meters but not those of TOU meters.

Anyone know how much the fee and if it is just apply and receive for a home customer?

doubt PEA will install a TOU meter for one home, to low monthly consumption.

also assume they do not have a fixed price, as it oftens involves a trafo dedicated to this meter, and who pays trafo (PEA or consumer) is negotiable

but if you succeed, let us know, as I would like to replace two 30/100Amp with one TOU

Thai economics baffle me, why is it when you buy in bulk or many items of something, the price per piece actually cost more?

works fine with electicity. those using a lot and thus loading the systems, pay the bill

unit prices could have been different by placing each meter size in a kwh price bracket, but above is more fair as its priced on actual consumption, not only capacity

doubt PEA will install a TOU meter for one home, to low monthly consumption.

also assume they do not have a fixed price, as it oftens involves a trafo dedicated to this meter, and who pays trafo (PEA or consumer) is negotiable

but if you succeed, let us know, as I would like to replace two 30/100Amp with one TOU

I have my own 100 Amp transformer installed,so I should be able to get a TOU meter?