Rasami Int School Bkk

flakes

Hi,

I will move soon to Bangklok and i am looking for an child friendly and nice school for my son of 8 years old.

I not intend to pay any high enrollment fees because its an theft mostly...

i also can not pay over 250,000 yearly school fees ..i do know with most schools u can negotiate about their enrollment and yearly fees..

Rasami makes an ok impression is there some parents whoes children go to this School, of have some simular advice for me?

Best greetings,

Flakes

• 3 weeks later...

My son just started at Rasami 2 weeks ago, PM me and i will give you updates over the next few weeks. So far looks like a really well run school, all lessons are in english (except Thai language) and it follows the UK education curriculum.

My son is coming upto 4, the fees are 65,000b per term (3 terms), plus 5,500b a term for lunch. They waived the 60,000b enrollment fee, based on us signing up for this term.

Also you need to buy the uniform, which came to about 10,000b.

I have 2 older children that go to a private school in the UK, i will gladly post some comparisons between Rasami and the UK school over time for reference. Certainly Rasami fees are a lot less than the UK fees.....

• 1 month later...

My daughter went there from Kindy to year two, was very happy,

I wouldn't recomend it for high school from what I saw then, as it was a bit ill equiped at the time, but for junior school I thought it was great.

Small classes with very high individual attention.

The head then was a nice guy, the teachers very committed, she was very very happy.

It lacks in sporting which I didn't like, no sporting field, a tiny pool, sports day was just playing silly games, rather than learning to play proper sports.

i like silly games, but I also like real sports to learn eye hand co-ordinations etc.

So there are some negatives.

But overall it's a very good school for kids prior to high school.

Again, once you spend time there, if like me you want you kid to have more experience with access to more things, then a largeer school for high school age may be what you want, but that at age 8 is 5 years away.

i'd send my daughter back there if we still lived in Bangkok.

We're thinking of returning, and would enroll my son (6) in a heartbeat.