No Moccona Instant Coffees At Tesco Lotus?

Portlandstone

I am sorry, but it is getting ridiculous here.

Flood has been declared over for weeks now, still no Pepsi Max, Coke Zero or Cola light.

A lot of other stuff also not available. Especially in the "beverage"- section of smaller shops (7eleven, family mart) it looks desperate.

Flood has been declared over for weeks now, still no Pepsi Max, Coke Zero or Cola light.

A lot of other stuff also not available. Especially in the "beverage"- section of smaller shops (7eleven, family mart) it looks desperate.

I think it might take a while to startup the factories that are producing this stuff. That is the only explanation that i can give. Damage was massive.

I think it might take a while to startup the factories that are producing this stuff. That is the only explanation that i can give. Damage was massive.

I totally agree...though there are still neighboring countries, that were not flooded and still a gazillion dollar company like Pepsi or Coke are not getting the stuff here???

I totally agree...though there are still neighboring countries, that were not flooded and still a gazillion dollar company like Pepsi or Coke are not getting the stuff here???

I can only imagine that the prices would have to rise too much. Locally produced is cheaper. So they dont import because else they have to raise the prices and that might put people off their product for a long time even when prices go down.

(best explanation i could come up with)