Zeer Rangit Fully Re-Opened Yet?

Lannig

I shall be bound to BKK soon, planning to take my usual shoot of IT shopping at Zeer because I like this place and it's along my path. It was severely flooded and closed, does anyone know what its status is nowadays? No floods anymore I know of course, but open or not? all floors or not?

I'd rather avoid going to Panthip or Fortune if possible. More hassle.

Edited by Lannig

From what I've heard from a neighbor who recently went there the answer is yes.. I need to go myself soon.. Even in the floods most of it is far higher then waters that came in except the basement level so it wouldn't have sustained a lot of damage, mostly clean up..

Edited by WarpSpeed

In the basement most of the big shops and restaurants remained partitioned off. Lots of market stalls there now. Amorn has a temporary shop in another part of the basement but selling everyday items, not the big range of spare parts they used to have. The food court has re-opened after moving to a higher floor for a while. There are some new shops on the 4th floor that have opened, possibly relocated. McDonalds out front remains closed and doesn't look like it will re-open for a while.