Will Thai Customs Confiscate Our Sex Toys?

dosigo

Thai customs were never interested in my sex toy. perhaps because it's a bit worn out and i carry it between my legs.

A good one. Can't his gf use it sometimes? As far as I could understand there's help needed.....jap.gif

Edited by sirchai

I have taken the Nana variety in and out of BKK for years, ex the Energizers of course. No problem, but I wouldn't like to comment on postal imports. BTW the Nana ones are excellent quality but are rigid. They do the biz when used correctly; it's all in the technique, ask my b....woops g/f

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

Rabbits, Chickens (uncooked), and Dolphins. Bitter melon, black bean sauce, Santorum fried gourd. cucumbers, bananas, pears and grapes.

Are we discussing a dinner menu, or lunch?

ohmy.png

Sex toys are banned here, so yes, they will probably confiscate them.

What a waste of money especially if they do get caught. You might as well've just stuck them up your arse.

I have 2 vibrators for sale, just slightly used if your're interested. no good to the wife, they keep chipping her teeth. whistling.gif

Didn't bother to read through all the posts to see if anyone actually tried to help the OP:

Have them shipped to a friend in your home country, then repackaged one per box send cheapest regular postal service no insurance marked "thermometer".

They might get one but most likely not all.

Carry them in with your toiletries no problem but of course without batteries. Note in the unlikely event customs opens your bags they'll show them around and everyone will have a laugh at your expense, all in good fun.

The ones you can buy here are shiite.

Google "Dangerous Lilly" for a good review site.

Have fun!

• 10 months later...

Hello,

Upping this very interesting topic as I'm in the exact same situation: looking to get sextoys shipped from aboard! I've read many of your replies but did anyone of you actually received his shipment with no troubles?

Unfortunately I didn't find this topic earlier so I've opened a new one ( http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/630175-sextoys-in-thailand-and-getting-them-shipped-from-aboard/ ) but it was just closed because "sextoys are illegals in Thailand"... so I was wondering if any if the mods here or any of the people assuming that they are illegal can actually prove it and provide a law text reference, because I've been searching around and didn't find any legal text about this particular topic :(

If they're illegal and therefor are forbidden to speak about on TV, could we at least speak about the law itself then? I'm interested in this topic, I'm wondering how could something so harmless as a sextoy can actually be illegal!!!!

For the same reasons a Christian missionary can be arrested in many Muslim countries for trying to convert the locals.

A societies laws aren't based as much on scientific evidence and objective standards of "harm" as they are on traditional mainstream values.

Sex for fun is considered sinful by many cultures, not especially so in Thailand.

And as I posted in the thread that was closed, it is likely that the men that run the place would prefer not to be reminded that, nor encourage women to realize, that they can manage perfectly well without men thank you very much.

• Like 1

I don't think there is a law which directly targets marital aids (now there's a 60's expression) by name but they invariably get caught up in the public morals mire. Have a look here
http://www.customs.go.th/wps/wcm/connect/custen/traders+and+business/prohibited+and+restricted+items/general+prohibitions+and+restrictions/generalprohibitionsandrestrictions I reckon 'Obscene objects/literature/pictures' covers it.

The papers have one or two articles a year where shipments of items have been intercepted and confiscated, the one I remember had a photo of the cutest, tiniest, female customs officer holding the largest inflatable dong I've ever seen.

Never come across anyone who's had them in their baggage having a problem, leave the batteries out and they likely won't know what it is even if they x-ray your bags, just don't have 10 bottles of plonk in there too.

And with that I'm afraid I must close this topic too.