Bangkok To Loei Bus

stewyk71

No, in so far as I am aware , it is a bus from(or to)Loei to Morchit 2, then another bus from Morchit 2 to N.S., there may be a bus or buses from L. to Petch abun ,but they most likely will be very slow 3rd class , then slow 3rd class bus or Song Tao to N.S. Your best bet is from L. to M2 ,then to N.S.

Edited by afarang

No, in so far as I am aware , it is a bus from(or to)Loei to Morchit 2, then another bus from Morchit 2 to N.S., there may be a bus or buses from L. to Petch abun ,but they most likely will be very slow 3rd class , then slow 3rd class bus or Song Tao to N.S. Your best bet is from L. to M2 ,then to N.S.

Thanks for the advice

No-as these buses do not exist nor have existed.

But use brains and put the RIGHT question: so in fact you want to know about buses from NS to Loei-or reverse/ of course these exist-but with a change, and the assumed only 3d is also waaaaay out of date.

In fact you do never need to worry about these things; simply go to any local busstation, where a few million Thai will yell at you ''where you go'' and tell FINAL destination-and they'll put you on a bus-and tell conductor to where and where this thainalfabet dumbo has to be pointed the next stage. ANY main rd anywhere in Thaild has a frequent bus-both locals between adjacent towns and long-distance, if the road points to it, from afar to afar-via. For this particular connection it seems to me this will be either Phitsanuloke or Tak- there are plenty of aytime, 1st cl. AC buses doing the Udorn-stop Loei-Philoke-ChMai or ChRai runs, some also go via Tak.