Surin Man Marries His Dead Girlfriend

webfact

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MY WIFE APPEARS TO DIE EVERY NIGHT JUST AS WE GET INTO BED. MAGICALLY SHE WAKES UP WHEN I BRING HER A CUP OF TEA IN THE MORNING.

Give her more money if she is alive in the night until you are satisfied! And stop any money to her until than.jap.gif

You know it is sad that people like this are given the lime light and that people like all of you, calling this sweet and romatic, jump right on board with that mindset. You are all sick *******! Sometimes I feel like the last sane person on this planet. Stop promoting this and call it out as something that is just as screwed up as it really is. This man has screwed up the psyche of all of Surin, not to mention T itself. He should be locked away so that people don't turn him into some kind of celebrity. What a shame!

What you take or smoke? You should probably stop taking-smoking that. It gives you maybe the feeling that you are the last sane person on this planet,

but that is far from the truth.

Anyway, let people their freedom to do what they believe in.jap.gif

refuse to open faecesbook: dirty laundry washrope with no privacy. old man, low IQ and jobless youngsters therapy for useless time consumption...

But that idea, made some people over the top rich, so rich few people can understand and realize, because most people think differently from you!wink.png

Please think about what you're saying. The man married his dead girlfriend. Firstly, it shouldn't be allowed and secondly, you shouldn't be condoning it. Marrying a dead person is wrong. Full-stop.

This is sick beyond belief. It's like something out of the Texas Chainsaw Massacre. I knew people were inbred up there, but this is almost like some kind of twisted joke. I think it's probably just a publicity stunt to get some money from the newspapers. It reminds me of that guy from Isaan who married a snake. Cuckoo!

Let me guess your a bereavement and grief councellor. What would you suggest, a small room watching video's of thier loved life together with a case of whisky and bottle of sleeping tablets? Let the guy grieve as he feels fit.

Why is it wrong? And don't say, because it is.

In typical TV fashion many here are taking the piss out of this man for having this sentimental ceremony performed with his deceased fiance. Speaks volumes about the sort of farang that frequent this forum and call Thailand their home. Nothing like kicking someone when they are down to make you feel better about your lot in life, now is there?

• Like 2

or how to talk about myself with some creepy story ..what's the point to post it on youtube .... I dont get it ... love maybe ..advertising most probably ...

When you lose the love of your life it becomes incredibly important to share her passing with everyone who ever know her, and with everyone who ever know you and her, and with the whole world if possible. It is a stressful period. You are in shock until the funeral is over. You are not able to eat, sleep or drink, and you cannot make rationale decisions. Maybe years later a day will pass when he doesn't think of her, but for his entire life he will think of her often.