Brit Knifes Swede - Police Hunt For The Attacker

britmaveric

Knife attack inside South Pattaya Bar. Swedish man injured. Police hunt for the English attacker.

Tourist Police based on Walking Street were approached by a distressed member of staff from the Bamboo Bar, located near the Entrance to the street, just after 1am on Wednesday Morning. She mentioned that a foreign man had just been stabbed inside the bar.

Tourist Police along with volunteers rushed to the location and discovered a Swedish man who had been stabbed in his upper body. He mentioned that he believed the attacker was of English nationality and had run away before Police arrived. A search was conducted and the suspected attacker could not be found.

Mr. Raimo Saaninkowski aged 54 from Sweden who was accompanied by his girlfriend were transported to the Pattaya Memorial Hospital and he received treatment for the wound. He explained that he was sitting inside the Bamboo Bar when the suspect approached him and for no apparent reason, stabbed him and then ran away. A full description of the attacker is now in the hands of the Police who are investigating the case as we speak.

-Pattaya City News

Wednesday 30th November 2005

when the suspect approached him and for no apparent reason, stabbed him and then ran away.

Yeah, right.

Don't get me wrong, i don't beleive in this type of behaviour but come on, nobody just goes in and stabs somebody for no reason. Come on Mr Sweden what have you been upto :o

with only one side of the story could be any reason, ex bf of his girlfriend, business deal gone bad, argument at another bar??? Too may viariables!!! Hope he heals soon & the police catch the attacker.

This victim sounds like an immigrant to Sweden from the Eastern Block, not a Swede. No offense to all the Slavik immigrants to Sweden, but some of them are extreme vicious full of hatred like the one from old Yugo who stabbed the foriegn minister Anna Lindh to death. I think there is more to the story.

If the attacker had planned this better he would have just gave the guy a small cut on the chin.

This would have caused his death, with blood seeping from every orifice, and would have fooled the police into believing it was an accident.

:o:D:D

how did he make out the guy was English , if he just walk up to him stabbed him and run off , ive  got it he had a England football shirt on

You see plenty of Thai's with them on as well poppa :D I'm English but i've also got an Italy and Thai football shirt, i wonder if i'm ever mistaken for one of those :o:D

You see plenty of Thai's with them on as well poppa :D I'm English but i've also got an Italy and Thai football shirt, i wonder if i'm ever mistaken for one of those :o:D

I`m surprised at you Mr. jangles....I can understand the Italians changing shirts at half time...but you having three...... bonjourno....hello mate......sawadee....must be very confusing :D

I`m surprised at you Mr. jangles....I can understand the Italians changing shirts at half time...but you having three...... bonjourno....hello mate......sawadee....must be very confusing :D

It's for when i'm "under cover" Foxxy :D:D

Actually i like the Italian one, it's about style as well buddy :o I can't go to the beach in my England shirt and hankercheif on my head everyday you know :D

Edited by mrbojangles

If he was stabbed merely for being  Swede then I would conjecture it was a Finn what did it.

Could have been a Swiss....... :o

redrus

What.....a "Swiss Knife" :D:D

Ha, I'm not the only one...........! Cheers Mr B.

Guy's leaving something out simple as. This does not happen like this, the truth will out. (maybe).

redrus

It's for when i'm "under cover" Foxxy :D:D

Actually i like the Italian one, it's about style as well buddy :o I can't go to the beach in my England shirt and hankercheif on my head everyday you know :D

Yes I can understand that the Italian cut football shirts are stylish....but not wearing the Knotted hanky.....come on man that`s fashion :D:D