New Arrival At Nong Nooch Gardens In Jomtien

Rimmer

New arrival at Nong Nooch Gardens in Jomtien

PATTAYA: -- Nong Nooch Gardens welcomed a new member to their family early on Friday Morning in the form of newborn female elephant. We were there to witness the birth and watched as Duangpen, the 26 year old mother, gave birth at 5.09am. Elephant Masters were on-hand to ensure everything went smoothly, although they allowed the mother space as she welcomed her daughter into the world.

Story and pictures HERE

pattaya-one.jpg

-- Pattaya One 2012-01-13

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

I refuse to go to Nong Nooch as it is one of the very few places that will not give Thai price for Expats.

Did you use the strikethrough font, as you realized that’s not correct? huh.png

I’ve never had any problems getting the local price there when showing my Thai driving license.

I refuse to go to Nong Nooch as it is one of the very few places that will not give Thai price for Expats.

I’ve never had any problems getting the local price there when showing my Thai driving license.

Sorry did not mean to use the strike through ,but i have not tried there for a few years ,do they now allow you to get Thai price with your licence ,they never used to ?

At sri racha tiger zoo they even let my daughter her husband and my grandaughter in for Thai price when we took them .

Sorry did not mean to use the strike through ,but i have not tried there for a few years ,do they now allow you to get Thai price with your licence ,they never used to ?

At sri racha tiger zoo they even let my daughter her husband and my grandaughter in for Thai price when we took them .

I’m surprise that you haven’t been able to get the local price at Nong Nooch, I don’t go that often, usually only when I have visitors coming over. But when I do go I’m doing the driving, so when getting to the both where you buy the tickets, I roll down my window show my license and tell them how many Thai tickets and how many “regular” tickets I want, never had any problems or arguments. Not sure if you know this, but you can also buy tickets to only enter the gardens, without having to pay and see the shows.

That was nice of them at Sriracha tiger zoo, been there a few times too with visitors, but never tried to get them in for Thai price, I’d always assumed that even if you can buy the Thai tickets at the counter, you could still have problems with the guard that lets you in to the park.