Phuket Christmas Tipple?

sadman

As I have managed to miss each and every TV social engagement in Phuket (should I ask myself a question?) I want to make a concerted effort to attend when I'm over.

I get over on 18/19 December, and am in town until 2nd January.

Does anyone fancy a beer?

Hello Sadman,

Beer is always good, especially at crimbo. Any ideas where you are planning this session?

Hey, Jimbob.

I trust your cheese is nicely accompanied!

I haven't given a venue much thought. How about the Karon-ish area? That should be fairly central for everyone, shouldn't it?

Hello Sadman,

Beer is always good, especially at crimbo. Any ideas where you are planning this session?

Hey, Jimbob.

I trust your cheese is nicely accompanied!

I haven't given a venue much thought. How about the Karon-ish area? That should be fairly central for everyone, shouldn't it?

Indeed it is, many thanks!

I am good to meet anywhere. What about Phuket Town? It is easy to get to and full of watering holes. Or maybe the Green Man in Chalong, it is well known and sells Guinness.

Well, Jimbob, yours looks like the selection, then. The Green Man at Chalong? Which day suits people best? I'm guessing that it would be one that fits in best with work. Friday 23rd, perhaps?

Sounds promising! My Christmas travel plans are cancelled, but seeing it's only the 12th today, I'll keep checking back. :o

Well, Jimbob, yours looks like the selection, then. The Green Man at Chalong? Which day suits people best? I'm guessing that it would be one that fits in best with work. Friday 23rd, perhaps?

Sounds promising! My Christmas travel plans are cancelled, but seeing it's only the 12th today, I'll keep checking back. :o

Green Man sounds good. I cannot believe it is the 13th already. I only sent my Christmas cards out a few days ago.

OK count me in ....... as long as Sadman comes 'cos he makes me laugh!!!  :D

Is that good or bad? :o:D

So, it seems it's going to be The Green Man on Friday the 23rd. What sort of time? Is 8pm OK?

I've met Jimbob, but in case someone else is there first and doesn't know me, I would describe myself as a tall, muscular, sun-kissed blonde guy with a ready wit. Everyone else reckons I'm a fat ginger-haired drunk with an inane smile.

This should be sufficient to know me by.

OK count me in ....... as long as Sadman comes 'cos he makes me laugh!!!   :D

So, it seems it's going to be The Green Man on Friday the 23rd. What sort of time? Is 8pm OK?

I've met Jimbob, but in case someone else is there first and doesn't know me, I would describe myself as a tall, muscular, sun-kissed blonde guy with a ready wit. Everyone else reckons I'm a fat ginger-haired drunk with an inane smile.

Sounds good. People can recognise me as the guy supping from the Guinness taps.

OK count me in ....... as long as Sadman comes 'cos he makes me laugh!!!   :D

Sounds good. People can recognise me as the guy supping from the Guinness taps.

BTTT

I will see all and sundry there at 8ish! I will call ahead and get the Guinness taps ready.

alright seeing it's only sadman and jimbob (both whom I haven't met) can we be a bit more conspicuious (sp)? not sure how many ginger haired i'm gonna find there!

I'm asian, tall, a pony tail, drinking Guinness, with a sprog. (OMG a freak!) heh, see u guys soon. :o

What happened?

I turned up at 8:30, no Ladyinred, watched the Guiness tap like a hawk as nobody that I could see was drinking the stuff. Hoped a waitress could lead me to Sadman and Jimbob. No luck. Did anyone actually go?

Aye. Myself, Lady in Red, Sadman and toothfairy were there. Sorry we missed you, ended up outside as the aircon was freezing. Left around 12.30am. Next time we should bring a sign or something

oh man!  :D  i can't believed we missed you sir burr!

i had the little boyinRed and he's outside at the playground so we were sitting in the front where the big tv was.

shall we organize a new year tipple then?   :o  :D

I like tossing back a drink or two at the Green Man as well. I always go early because I like to drink dirty martinis. Only the boss knows how to make them right.

Edited by kasi