My 3Bb Internet Is Too Fast!

stevehaigh

i bet not many people complain about that! actually, i'm not complaining but i have the 12mbps 3bb service and while its great i can download a movie in 15 mins, its not really necessary.

can you go back to 3bb and ask for a cheaper package? are there any change over fees?

Yes you can downgrade but it costs $$$ if you do it before the first year is over. I think around BHT 2,000.

Upgrade to faster package is free.

^^ Actually Shopboy up there is right if you're already out of contract, or if you didn't get any freebies when they installed the line, it's probably free. But that's unlikely. Who is going to say no to free installation and free modem?

Edited by nikster

If you are a farang then you most likely have a one year contract with 3BBB and you will have to negotiate with them to downgrade to a lower (cheaper) package

Whatever you do, make sure that you go there a few days prior to your monthly payment due date to request the change, since they will only make any changes after the latest billing cycle

Yes you can downgrade but it costs $$$ if you do it before the first year is over. I think around BHT 2,000.

Upgrade to faster package is free.

^^ Actually Shopboy up there is right if you're already out of contract, or if you didn't get any freebies when they installed the line, it's probably free. But that's unlikely. Who is going to say no to free installation and free modem?

thanks, yep we have the 1 year contract but 2000 to downgrade may be worth it. its about 1500b/mth now and 6mb is about 799b/mth i think