Totster

Doesn't show in your profile either. Were you still using the wheely tuk-tuk avatar or did you try to change it recently?

Hi Ty, thanks for the quick reply

Same wheelie avatar I had uploaded since the upgrade, just not here now.

Totster :D

Perhaps wait one day in case it is an issue with Thaivisa server caching. Believe it gets refreshed during the night. If still not there, then a new upload. BTW - we upped the avatar file size to 200k from 100k so you may re-size it now as it shrunk quite a bit in your effort to fit on the board.

Perhaps wait one day in case it is an issue with Thaivisa server caching. Believe it gets refreshed during the night. If still not there, then a new upload. BTW - we upped the avatar file size to 200k from 100k so you may re-size it now as it shrunk quite a bit in your effort to fit on the board.

Thanks Ty,

I will rework the original gif and upload in the morning,, I'm on the laptop, file is on the desktop

cheers

totster :D

Thanks Ty,

I will rework the original gif and upload in the morning,, I'm on the laptop, file is on the desktop

cheers

totster biggrin.png

I tried to upload the gif at 148K and it failed, but managed to load the 91K gif.

Totster :D

I tried to upload the gif at 148K and it failed, but managed to load the 91K gif.

Strange as after the 200k change was made I ran several tests up to around 194k with no problems. Will run more tests to see if the limit got reset for some reason.