Nfl American Football Playoff Games: Where Can I Watch Them In Bangkok?

beninthailand

Hello, if anyone knows where I can see the NFL playoff games this Monday I would appreciate if you could let me know. The game I most want to see starts at 6:30 a.m. on Monday, 23 January 2012. But I would also be willing to go see them later in the day if anyone is showing them tape delayed. Thanks in advance!

I'd invite you over to watch, but I live 240 kilometers from Bangkok. Who are you for , New york or San Fran? I would bet NY. The replay is at 1930 Monday night. The Ravens vs NE game is live at 0300 and replay at 1700.

You can watch NFL games at the following places:

1) The Club House, Sukhumvit /Soi 23 right next to the entrance to the Tai-Pan Hotel. This is a pretty reliable place to see all sport venues however you should stop by and ask a manager if they intend to show it at that hour. They definitly will have it on tape delay a couple days later.

2) Home Run, Sukhumvit /31 This place isn't as busy as the Club House and is American sports-centric. Call them directly at 02 259 1262 to check if they will have it live, I watched the 49er Saints tape delayed game there last night and my freind and I were the only people in there watching it.

3) The Tavern, on Sukhumvit/ Soi 4 (Nana) will probably show it live. It's owned by an American who likes the NFL.

I have just opened a new bar/lounge in Silom and am working hard to have live American sports on my 2 screens in time for Superbowl. We are located right on Surawong Road just 30 meters from Soi Patpong (where the night-market is) The bar is called Oasis and it is down 6 or 7 steps from sidewalk level. I have 51" and a 42" plasma screens, 2 very very nice pool tables, set in a clean, cool environment. We have a large kitchen and shortly we will offer a full menu of authentic Thai and good mix of western selections.

For Superbowl day we want to open early and serve an awesome hot breakfast in preperation for the game. And then in the evening watch the replay with finger food type menu available. If its allowed by the mods I'll post a few more details when I get things tightened up.

Thanks

Rojack - Oasis Lounge

Oasis Online Cafe & Business Center

You can watch American touchball with helmets in America i believe.

Its not football.We dont watch it here.

Only decent thing about that incredibly slow and boring game is the cheerleaders.

No one cares what you watch or do, and no one asked for your obnoxious comments. There are plenty of Americans here who love it, so if you don't like that then I suggest you leave Thailand.