Bye Bye True

giulio

ahhhhhhhhh :D:D

i'm feel to much better now

today i finish my contract with true,i go to shop in fortune and finish anything with tis bad service ,i hope this company can't arrival to next year!!!!!Never i try some adsl like true,always use proxy!!!!!!Absolutely incredible!!!!!!!Finish my day nervous!!!!!!True disounest!!!!!!!! :o:D

Yeah but bye to True, and hello to.... ?  There don't seem to be many better options out there, CS Loxinfo ADSL which I use has plenty of problems as well. If you find the perfect adsl service please let us know though :o

maxnet4life tt&t

careful bacause in the package home in the contract can read that p2p cannot connect or use,but in package life you canand tt&t guarantee performance and speed international........

but the price is for 4000b months per 1024/512,expensive but onest.

Yeah but bye to True, and hello to.... ?  There don't seem to be many better options out there, CS Loxinfo ADSL which I use has plenty of problems as well. If you find the perfect adsl service please let us know though :o

maxnet4life tt&t

careful bacause in the package home in the contract can read that p2p cannot connect or use,but in package life you canand tt&t guarantee performance and speed international........

I do not have a bit of problem using P2P with my Maxnet 512/256 4home service despite what the ad say's

maxnet4life tt&t

I do not have a bit of problem using P2P with my Maxnet 512/256 4home service despite what the ad say's

i not say,i read the contract of home package that not guarantee performance and speed for p2p,but if you not have problem,good!Maybe i can think about save my money and get home package more cheap,i use emule and i'm go to phuket and tt&t guarantee me about p2p with life package,how much you pay and where are you?bye

Edited by giulio

ahhhhhhhhh :D  :D

i'm feel to much better now

today i finish my contract with true,i go to shop in fortune and finish anything with tis bad service ,i hope this company can't arrival to next year!!!!!Never i try some adsl like true,always use proxy!!!!!!Absolutely incredible!!!!!!!Finish my day nervous!!!!!!True disounest!!!!!!!! :o  :D

Did the True people ask them why you wanted to cancel your subscription?

Did you tell them that you were unhappy with the service?

How long had you been with True? Upon cancellation, were you asked to pay any 'penalty' fees?

Anyway, I wish you will find your new ISP more ... ounest!

maxnet4life tt&t

i not say,i read the contract of home package that not guarantee performance and speed for p2p,but if you not have problem,good!Maybe i can think about save my money and get home package more cheap,i use emule and i'm go to phuket and tt&t guarantee me about p2p with life package,how much you pay and where are you?bye

I am in Pattaya and pay 790 baht for the Maxnet4home package I am happy with it but many do not get the same speed I enjoy. But on another note I would NEVER believe the so called Guarantee As believe me if there speed is not what they say there not giving back any of your money or charging less. TIT there are no Guarantees

Did the True people ask them why you wanted to cancel your subscription?

Did you tell them that you were unhappy with the service?

How long had you been with True? Upon cancellation, were you asked to pay any 'penalty' fees?

Anyway, I wish you will find your new ISP more ... ounest!

off course i pay 2000 bath ,but i not like speak bad with staff of true so no problem.

i wanted cancel my subscription because always problem from 10 months stay together,i get 2560/512 but often is like modem 56 kilobites and in all i pay 1.350B per months.when i make contract he not tell me about international speed and about problem to use p2p,he say this is the speed of your adsl in all the world!!!!!!!For this true is disounest!!Because when make contract he don't tell you the real story about speed off thailand.Everyday 2o3 disconnession from true,and more he use always this proxy bad that put your speed down and down,please i not pay 700 b per month,i pay 1.200(+vat)so i think some speed he must to give me or not?and true try and try to me to giv'me always ip 58.xx.xx.xx that for p2p is very bad,and me i must to tray 10 time with my router to disconnect and reconnect for get 61.xx.xx that work a little bit better.This is incredible story,i try in house to my friend use sme package and is the sam speed,but the bill is different and true say to him guarantee 60 per cent of speed international,but he get never more oh 10 per cent.

.....Is this onest?please if this true stay in europe he closed allready.........i say to him that i can also pay more but please givme some speed..........My emule in 10 months never go up of 10 kb.......Understand now?for open some web site many time i must waiting 30-45 seconds,and some times got error network or dns......I dont'know if i can find somethings better,but i think is not easy do worse of true,i listen many friens is happy with maxnet,so i go and tray............

sure,i'm sure can be better of true.........bye :o

Edited by giulio

ah,i forgot,also a lot of problem about tv streaming,radio streaming and skype or msn,when 1 second work and 1 not work,1 second work and 1 second no..........everytime,anythings with TRUE for me is uneasable,so whi get this adsl?For what?for look email........anythings different never work well(from europe),msn,skype,online tv,online radio,p2p ecc.......so why continue to pay 1350 BATH?

regards

Why did you accept to pay a 2,000 baht penalty fee to True after receiving from them the miserable service that you describe? It sounds like you have been cheated all the way, and, after you cancelled your subscription, they ask you for more money... and ... you accept to pay!

I would imagine that THEY should have given you a (at least, partial) refund for all what they promised you but failed to deliver...

Why did you accept to pay a 2,000 baht penalty fee to True after receiving from them the miserable service that you describe? It sounds like you have been cheated all the way, and, after you cancelled your subscription, they ask you for more money... and ... you accept to pay!

I would imagine that THEY should have given you a (at least, partial) refund for all what they promised you but failed to deliver...

I cancelled True a couple weeks ago and protested about the 2000Bt 'penalty' considering the service I had been given the previous 6 months. After speaking to the manager I was asked to write a letter which would be 'delivered to the head office for review'. I wrote it on the spot and was told they would call me the following day. On the way out my Thai wife overheard the manager discussing my case with a colleague and he had already decided to drop the 'penalty' - so I'm not sure what the letter actually achieved. So it is possible to forgo the penalty if you are polite and present a solid arguement. And don't lose sight of the fact that these guys just work there, it's not THEM that you have the problem with.

Now the ironic thing is that after all the fuss to cancel True, and finally cancelling it, it looks like I'm going to be being forced to sign up with them again due to administrative issues at my condo. A new TOT line costs 16,000Bt to install and takes 6 to 8 weeks!!

I signed up for Buddy BB which coincidentally had a promo at our condo at the same time I cancelled True. They use our condo's switchboard and internal lines so no phone line is even required. They even connected me within 1 hour of signing up. However, I could only take 3 days of it before I cancelled. BBB made True's speed look like gigabyte ethernet. If you do anything other than email and web browsing avoid BBB!!! They shape all other ports to such a degree that my main tools like Remote Desktop, VOIP and SQL Server simply failed to even establish a connection.