Good Sammitr Dealer

mogandave

I have a Sammitr S-Plus V2 canopy on my existing DMAX Cab4. I am buying a new pickup in the next few months and I want to buy a new canopy for the new pickup.

I also want to have all the window seals replaced in the old canopy.

Can anyone recommend a good dealer or workshop? While I really like the Sammitr product, the last two dealers I bought from were terrible.

I am in Prachinburi, but I don’t mind travelling a couple hundred km to use a good shop.

Thanks

• 3 months later...

Whers's all the love?

Well, you did ask for a "good dealer". Maybe there aren't any sad.png

Not so far me me is a very good dealer right next door to what is now called Big C Extra in Bang Yai, very good service........ 2x D-max, the odd problems sorted out fast....... lock got jammed. they broke in opened and replaced the lock while I waited 900 baht total, the worked on it for 2 hours, seal broke between canopy and cab small break on top, they removed all the old seal cleaned and re seal with the new seal again while I waited.. what they did do when fitting was wire in the lock to the remote locking system VERY good...........

Last year bought a Mazda Hi-Racer +, this dealer no longer did the 10 months 0% credit via Aeon card, so used a different dealer south west of BKK........ Put it like this will never go back there....... fitted a switch on the dash to unlock, right pain, No window film on the canopy, and the canopy somehow looks wrong....... looks like it is to small and the bottom pulled out to fit..?? or to fit one side, as the passenger side look fine but drivers side is a few cm not wide enough at the top and looks to be pulled out to fit the truck bed at the bottom.. other BT 50s do not look like this, the rear canopy lid is difficult to close and has been from day 1......... so sure there are good and not so good dealers about..

Another option is if you park near to someone with the same Provence plates ask them what dealer they used and if they recommend that dealer