Good Place To Buy Electronics

westybrook

EBAY is going nuts over the XBOX 360 the prices on there are Crazy.

Where in Thailand can you get cheap electronics, or can you get them easily from Japan or China?

The PS3 is comming out soon, to those who don't know what that is. It stand from Playstation 3 made by Sony. They always release first in Japan, then America, then Europe.

The key is where in Asia can one pick up one of these bad boys before they are launched in the US or UK?

EBAY is going nuts over the XBOX 360 the prices on there are Crazy.

Where in Thailand can you get cheap electronics, or can you get them easily from Japan or China?

The PS3 is comming out soon, to those who don't know what that is. It stand from Playstation 3 made by Sony.  They always release first in Japan, then America, then Europe.

The key is where in Asia can one pick up one of these bad boys before they are launched in the US or UK?

Ummmmmmm the PS3 wont be out for another 10 to 12 months.

Sony has announced a Spring launch date :o:D but considering Sony's history with meeting launch dates and the fact that they havent figured out how to get the cost of Blue ray DVD player down from the 800 to 1000 dollar range I wouldnt hold my breath till spring.

bkkmadness you know me very well now :o

just look at the news in England and on ebay around the world and see how much intrest there is in the xbox 360.

When the PS3 comes out every kid will want one, including me. I see many from China selling to UK cause they can. When the PS3 comes out in Japan first, people will pay crazy money in UK to have one first.

Something to think about and aim at for the next couple of months. Seeing where I can buy and how many they can sell me, cause they sell :D

bkkmadness you know me very well now :o

just look at the news in England and on ebay around the world and see how much intrest there is in the xbox 360.

When the PS3 comes out every kid will want one, including me.  I see many from China selling to UK cause they can.  When the PS3 comes out in Japan first, people will pay crazy money in UK to have one first.

Something to think about and aim at for the next couple of months.  Seeing where I can buy and how many they can sell me, cause they sell :D

I dont know how to be anymore clear, the PS3 will NOT be out in a few months.

Ive worked at Sony 3rd party and EA(rs) Redwood Shores and talk to people there weekly.

PS3 Next XMAS.

That being said they will be very expensive and probably have limits of one per customer with lines 2 miles long in JAPAN.

Edited by Baal

For consoles, there is as much demand here as anywhere else, and that demand drives the prices of new consoles artificially high, usually about 2x the "real" price, for the first few months of release. This is for the places where you would usually go to buy consoles, like Chinatown or MBK.

So, no, Thailand is not a good place to get new consoles cheap.