Help! Wrong Date In My Passport.

As I recall I already answered you in another thread that if it does not say -non o- it was likely just a wrong stamp date and computer will show you had a 30 day entry and you will be overstay when leaving if you stay more than 30 days.

With all respect, while I do appreciate the original reply, saying that you "answered this" is an overstatement. You gave me your best guess and left me no better off for knowing. I was hoping somebody who knows what a V class visa is or has been in the same position would drop some knowledge on the subject.

As it is I am passing through BKK again next week so I will talk to immigration and see what their system says about me and this V visa status. I will post the answer when I know.

Lopburi gave you the correct answer. According to your own information you where given the wrong stamp and should have recieved a 30 day visa exempt entry. if immigration finds out you stay longer than 30 days they wil consider you on overstay and fine you. That is not a guess, that is what happens to people who get the wrong stamp and more days then they are entitled to.

• 5 months later...

how i wish i had read this thread before ! , i crossed the border at poipet over a month ago ,. .. i have only just realised they only stampped my visa until the 19 of june ! i am about 3 weeks over already !

i am on a multiple entry o visa so should of got stampped until september

was is the best course of action

please guys i need your help !!!

how i wish i had read this thread before ! , i crossed the border at poipet over a month ago ,. .. i have only just realised they only stampped my visa until the 19 of june ! i am about 3 weeks over already !

i am on a multiple entry o visa so should of got stampped until september

was is the best course of action

please guys i need your help !!!

Go to your nearest immigration office and they will rectify it for free.

How do I know? Because I was panicking the same as you were when the same thing happened to me!! http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/370314-was-my-visa-not-noticed-by-immigration-at-the-airport/

Good luck. Smile and be friendly at immigration, it should all be fine.