Discounted Ipod Speakers

petertucker48

Trying to buy an iPod speaker unit e.g. JBL On Stage or On Tour series have tried Hua Hin without success.Only one shop (iBeat in Market Village) Far too expensive.

Can anyone suggest or recommend an area in Bangkok for purchasing with a bit of discount.

Cheers for now.

ps Anyone what to sell similar !!

post-31104-0-77416500-1327146514_thumb.j

Yeah, that sort of stuff is WAY overpriced here. Actually, I don't think JBLs sound that good anyway. Years ago I opted for Logitechs isomethingorother (ipure??). It really rocked but the remote was sort of sucky.

If you want portability - go with Mini X's - they are tiny, hold a charge well and sound great especially for the price. Price is very much same as US about B900 each speaker. Really great gadget, you can even daisy chain them together.two or ten!

Yeah, that sort of stuff is WAY overpriced here. Actually, I don't think JBLs sound that good anyway. Years ago I opted for Logitechs isomethingorother (ipure??). It really rocked but the remote was sort of sucky.

If you want portability - go with Mini X's - they are tiny, hold a charge well and sound great especially for the price. Price is very much same as US about B900 each speaker. Really great gadget, you can even daisy chain them together.two or ten!

Big C Rama IV has them stock for around that price. There are the bes I have found. X-Mini is a good prduct.