Indoor Cats

My kitty is an indoor cat, I plan to import her to Thailand sometime this year. I've already checked how to bring her here.

However, all cat owners I met so far have outdoor cats. I've found lots of toys and other equipment on markets, except litter boxes or maybe I have overseen them? Does anybody on the forum have indoor cats?

Eh? No litter boxes in Thailand? Methinks you might want to look again, almost every pet supply shop sells littler boxes (i just bought a Japanese one, which has a lid, odor filter and a swing door - my cats still havent figured it out properly!) - also every super market sells cat litter

My cats are house trained and stay indoors whilst i am at work, i let them out for a explore at weekends and sometimes when i get home in the evening... based on the volumes of cat litter the supermarkets seem to sell, i dont think i am alone with this.

Really, dont worry about it... if you cat is already trained to use a littler tray then just grab one from any pet store when you get here and grab citty litter and your set.

plenty of cat litter and litter box available in pet shops in Thailand, majority are imported products.

I have a Japanese litter box for my outdoor / indoor cat as well. check the dealer link below ( in Thai ), and you 'see' what are available. price also listed on the web page, the last set of numbers.

http://www.shawpet.com/products/iris

you can also check this link for a large pet supply in Bangkok. they carry cat food, healthcare, litter, beauty and almost everything.

http://www.manoonpetshop.co.th/index.php?lan=eng

don't worry indeed, there are many cat lovers in Thailand !

I have an indoor-only cat. You'll find anything you need here in Thailand, including litter boxes and all kinds of litter (my cat likes the crystal type, but I've seen everything, from clumping litter to organic stuff).

I have an indoor-only cat. You'll find anything you need here in Thailand, including litter boxes and all kinds of litter (my cat likes the crystal type, but I've seen everything, from clumping litter to organic stuff).

+1

My cat is now 16 and has always been an indoor cat (11 years in Hong Kong and then brought him to Thailand), The only thing I haven't found here are his favourite treats which I had to wean him off. Everything else readily available.

• 2 weeks later...