No Date In Exit Stamp

I noticed that my most recent exit stamp (BKK airport immigration, 28 Nov.) did not have a date as part of the triangular-shaped stamp, as is the norm. This exit stamp is adjacent and overlapping the associated entry stamp, and it does have a signature. The corresponding exit stamp on my departure card did have a date. (I noticed this in the TG lounge waiting for my flight, but did not know if I should have double-checked with Immigration.) This didn’t seem to cause any problems when I returned to Thailand (again via BKK airport immigration, 2 Dec). (I am on a 1 year, non-Imm B visa.)

I assumed the immigration officer noticed the date stamp was not in-place on the first stamp, and then corrected it for my departure card

Will this present any problems in the future?

I noticed that my most recent exit stamp (BKK airport immigration, 28 Nov.) did not have a date as part of the triangular-shaped stamp, as is the norm. This exit stamp is adjacent and overlapping the associated entry stamp, and it does have a signature. The corresponding exit stamp on my departure card did have a date. (I noticed this in the TG lounge waiting for my flight, but did not know if I should have double-checked with Immigration.) This didn’t seem to cause any problems when I returned to Thailand (again via BKK airport immigration, 2 Dec). (I am on a 1 year, non-Imm B visa.)

I assumed the immigration officer noticed the date stamp was not in-place on the first stamp, and then corrected it for my departure card

Will this present any problems in the future?

No

www.lawyer.th.com