Ubon Hash Run 43 - Suan Loong Daeng Farmstay

SantiSuk

As previously advertised, Run 43 will take place at Suan Loong Daeng Farm Stay (Trond's place – www.suanloongdaengfarmstay.com) on Saturday 4th February. The run/walk will start at 4pm prompt, so if you want to have a relaxed start and give yourself some time to check into your accommodation then it would be a good idea to aim to get there by 3pm or earlier. It should take about 90 minutes to drive from downtown Ubon, unless you are Trond-like and can do it in 60 minutes.

Everyone is welcome to join in - you do not have to run!

There are 6 rooms available at the farmstay, but I've just put my hand up for two of them, so please get your bookings in asap. Those who miss the cut can stay at a local resort 6k away. If you need a lift from/to Ubon PM me and I will try to sort something out. However, you must contact Trond directly to book accommodation; if you do not have his e-mail, facebook or TV address then PM me and I will put you in touch. Double rooms are 400 THB at the farmstay and likely to be similar at the other place.

After the run we will have the usual circle (normal hash fees apply). Food and drinks at the farmstay restaurant and bar post the circle are to be paid for. Pool - of both varieties (balls on the table and balls in the water:-)), so remember to bring your swimming costume if you want to cool off! Dancing is free. Those of you who can manage hangover breakfasts on the Sunday will recall that the choices are good.

Directions from Ubon: take highway 24 to Det Udom then 2171 to Nam Yuen. At Nam Yuen turn right (westwards) along highway 2248. The farmstay is 13 kilometres from that junction on the southern (left side) of the 2248.

From Kantaralak: take highway 221 south and turn left (eastwards) along 2248. The farmstay is 20 kilometres from that junction on the southern (right side) of the 2248.

PS – yes it is true that Trond is hosting a ThaiVisa farmers' exchange meeting the following weekend. He must be a sucker for punishment! I suggest that anyone who has already said they are coming to the hash weekend, should reconfirm with Trond. If you are not sure, then let Trond know that you may be coming and give him an indication when you might be able to confirm. With two events to host in one week, I don't want him to get in a mess with definites/probables and possibles!

On On to the Cambodian Border!

Flash Git aka Santisuk, aka Steve

IMG_1217_1.jpgIMG_1220_1.jpg

Edited by SantiSuk