Retirement Visa Renewal Without 90 Day Reports

I have a multi entry o visa with which I intend to apply for a retirement visa, my 90 days when I return will run out in June and I will apply in May. My question is with this multi entry retirement visa, there is a good chance that I will never be in Thailand for any of the 90 day reports.. ie lets say two months in and two months out and on my last 90 day entry stamp into Thailand I will go to renew it in the last 30 days.

Do you see any problems with this at immigration as I will never have done a 90 day report. Thanks

You will be applying for a one year extension of stay based on retirement. The 90 day reports are address reports for those remaining in the country 90 days or more. If you're not here 90 days, then no report required.

Edited by beechguy
  • Like 1

Correct but, Kimera, you have to get a multiple-entry re-entry permit before you leave Thailand. Costs 3,800 Baht and is valid for an unlimited number of entries for the entire duration of your extension of stay.

As said no problem with lack of 90 day address reports but do not try to use your old multi entry visa again - you will need re-entry permit for new returns to keep your extension date.

Sorry to jump in here...

So does the OP just apply for a new multiple entry permit once the 12 month extension kicks in or does every trip out of Thailand have to have its own entry permit?