Wow In Internetcafe Playable...?

lucky123

Hello,

I'm have a lev 60 Druid on Europe Mal'Ganis-Server (I want to test patch 1.8..finally Druidimprovement..yeah), but I'm now Travelling for 4 Month yet (Moscow-Ulanbator-Bejing-saigon -Pnom Pen...Bankog?) and I thought about playing WOW about Christmas in Thailand with my Brother and my although playing sister and her Boyfriend (its a kind of Tradition before it was Diabolo 2...).

But sorrowly :o I forgot my Game DVD at home, so I have a few question:

1. Where can I get the Game DVD (I still have my account, so I only need the Software)...what is MBK (never was in Thailand before)....

2. Is there a Internetcafe with new PC (at least 512 MB Ram) where I can install Wow...or maybe there is a real onlinegame cafe with WOW-Players (found one in Berlin while my PC was broken)

3. Heard cruel things about the Ping to Europe server...its still playable? Is there a region in Thailand there have less problems?

Thank you for help...

• 2 weeks later...

Hello again,

I am now in Thailand and i was in bangkok and visit MDK, sorroly WOW was sold out and they only offer WOW offline as Copy. I don't know what wow offline means , how could you play a MMORG offline, thats impossible I guess.

But maybe thats only the software I'm searching for without Account (I still have one).

Is anybody knowing about this.

And again: Does anybody here knows something about a Internetcafe and the software?

Meanwhile I'm in Chiang May and I'm happy about leaving BK, because its much to busy and noisy for me.

Hello,

About the "they only offer WOW offline as Copy", I think it's the original game without the "first month free account included" in the official box. So, if you already have a WoW account it should be ok to install this "WoW offline", and then only login with your username and password.

This online game is unplayable without to create an account, you can't even create a perso without having a registered account. So why would they sale the "WoW offline" if you couldn't do anything with it ?

WoW available in internet cafés, I would be very surprised. :o

About playing on an european server from Thaïland, im very pessimistic. I am now in Switzerland and have played for eight months on a french server (Khaz Modan). At the very beginning of this server (small population server) the game was running very smooth, but after 3-4 months (more and more people joined the server) we have to deal with so much lag that it was nearly unplayable. You can imagine being in the"Molten Core instance" or a BG like Warsong or Alterac with a ping up to 2000. :D Makes you crazy.

I heard that the game run smoother connecting on US or nippon based servers than european ones.