Ladyboy Encounters In Thailand?

Halfcast

was based in hms terror in the 60s good run ashore bugis stree,not there now was in singas on hols last year.t

Is there a cryptologist in the house? blink.png

Cryptographer Notes;

Analyses has determined the code in use is RSG/N or the variant LAG/N {Rum Soaked Geordie, Naval or Lager Addled Geordie, Naval}

Both codes in common use in the British Navy from the period 1946 to present. Study of the structure suggests a British Navy Seaman of Northern English extraction

with a probable extended posting to the South East Asia fleet. Not a Nigel, likely to be a Terry or Trevor subtype.

Analysis;

[i, pronoun, inferred] was based [Served, was assigned to] in hms terror [British Naval barracks in Singapore, 1945 - 1971]

in the 60s [Calender reference, Decade inclusive of the years (19)60 to (19)69 ] good run ashore [(Enjoyable) Leave periods spent off base or ship in] bugis stree [sic, misspelling

] ,not there now [No longer posted to this base or discharged] was in singas on hols last year [Was physically present in Singapore last year for a period of 1 to 4 weeks]

.t [Possible coded Identifier,more likely has forgotten how to spell own name]

Decode-Summary;

The subject was a British Naval Seaman likely to have been called Trevor or Terry who served for a period during the 1960's at the Singapore Naval base.

The subject remembers with some fondness trips to Bugis Street whilst on leave. Ladyboy encounters are not specifically mentioned but can be considered a

possible source of leverage.

The subject is no longer in the navy, but returned to Singapore for a vacation last year.

End-Summary

Summary-addendum

Since retiring, the subject has yet to learn how to identify with civilians.

Edited by Fookhaht

I hear they'll bend over backwards to help a new "member"?

Only if you're cute. Otherwise, this is Thailand, come with wallet.

Also note: the free toaster offer has been discontinued.

Your wallet "comes" incredible I must see it sometime!!

Special kudos to posters on this thread for realising early on that ladyboys and their fanciers are NOT gay, technically.... tongue.pngbiggrin.png

Can't call them straight as an arrow either. rolleyes.gif

BTW for some ladyboys it's truly a thin line between being an effeminate gay person, or dressing up. Some really are part-time ladyboys. (Not that I think labels are terribly important of course, but you started it. tongue.png )

There's this PC line that claims that all ladyboys are really women born in the wrong body. Sounds nice, and for sure applies to some, but definitely not all. I think many are quite happy to be somewhere in between. Also think there shouldn't be any expectation or pressure to be one or the other.

Edited by WinnieTheKhwai

Just be honest an tell them that you are not interested in katoeys. Nothing wrong with that, most will understand although some will still want to flirt. Really, if a gay guy hits on you, what would you say? You just say you're not interested...they understand. Same with katoeys. It's not a big deal. It's only embarrassing for you.

And by the way, women don't have an Adam's Apple. It can be sugically removed, but it's pretty rare.

That funny, 99% of the time, I can tell a katoey from a women. Don't know why, just can. There is always something that isn't quite right...very subtle.

Edited by connda

Just be honest an tell them that you are not interested in katoeys. Nothing wrong with that, most will understand although some will still want to flirt. Really, if a gay guy hits on you, what would you say? You just say you're not interested...they understand. Same with katoeys. It's not a big deal. It's only embarrassing for you.

And by the way, women don't have an Adam's Apple. It can be sugically removed, but it's pretty rare.

That funny, 99% of the time, I can tell a katoey from a women. Don't know why, just can. There is always something that isn't quite right...very subtle.

Must be all that..'study'... you do..clap2.gif

Everyone has an Adam's Apple http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adam's_apple

• Like 1

My first week in Thailand i was oblivious to who was a ladyboy and who wasnt.. But after that i could spot them a mile away

So theres no excuses, "should have went to spec-savers"

Yep, very easy to spot.

Recently when I sat in a Tuk Tuk, I saw some nice long legs on high heels. Instinctively I looked at them. I didn't see the rest of the body, and didn't see the face.

In one second I knew it was a ladyboy. Because of the walking style. They cannot walk like a woman, even if they try hard.

They are 100% men. Silicon and makeup doesn't change your sex.

While I realize that this thread might be in regards to pre-ops, I believe some of you would have had a hard time being sure if you meet and pulled some of the better post-ops out there.

I can in most cases easily spot it. The exceptions comes to pictures in magazines at times, but they have been touched up. In real life it is fairly easy - for some.

But many tourists do get mixed up, sometimes leaving the girls beaten up in the hotel-room once the truth is discovered (in regards to pre-op here).