Hotel In Sukhumvit Soi 1 To 15

dagling

Grand Business Inn, Soi 11: Good value for money and nice place to have dinner/lunch. Breakfast is more limited.

Further down in that soi (at the end, left hand side) another hotel which is very simple but cheap and ok for a night or maybe even 2 with spacious parking. Forgot the name though ...

Dynasty inn grande, Sukhumvit 6, a bit more expensive, but a lot of parking space, huge quiet pool, oversized & clean rooms with shower &bath, next door seven eleven, 1 minute walk to sky train.Westerner oriented. Is perfectly run by a US educated Thai couple.

Try the PB hotel just off soi 3, the soi opposite the entrance to Bumrungrad hospital (it's also linked to soi 11).

The rooms are decent, it's quiet, food's good (Thai), there's parking. Pretty sure it's B800 - good deal in my opinion.

Sure, if you want to stay at the most notorious short-time hotel in Sukhumvit.

Reminder . . never take hotel recommendations from people you don't know.

cant believe what some people are recommending here.. my god..

I used to travel for 15 years to bangkok for business before living here

My recommendation is Royal ivory nana..

Pros

Huge rooms

Very quiet as its a fair way from nana entertainment

Below 1000 Baht

Yes you can park car

pay 100 Baht and you can get Thai Tobacco pass that lets you come in from motorway.. just past Pleonchit turn off

10 minutes walk to BTS

Cons

Its Bangkok, trafic is a nightmare everywhere

breakfast is no great shake.. go up road to Dawin Hotel they have good menu breakfast

Driving up Soi 4 is a pain and you can only turn left into S road unless you want to make 200B donation to the BIB first. However if you tern left at second intersection you can access Rama IV which gives goos access eats and west.