Adding Wifes Nephew To Spouse Visa

He is eligable to come with us.the question is we wont be going to oz till end of year,when dose he have to register?,and if his number is pulled out when dose he start? i have searched carnt find answer ,he is 100%thai,my worry is if i go to the trouble of doing all the paper work,he gets the visa,if all is not worked out before hand,they stop him at airport.

the wife is going to look into it,BUT i wont to know.once he gets to oz it will be up to him when he comes back,he is a good kid and worker.

But if he dose come back to thailand and he's nat/ser is not sorted and he is picked to do nat/ser,he will do the 2 yrs or what ever but may loose hes OZ visa.

thanks in advance

cat

Thanks gburn,but as said is eligable,has lived with us for 5 yrs,have him in house book etc.

just on an update for others who in future may have a prob,his mum came back from finland and took him to amphur [city hall] where she paid 500baht for a letter to say he can leave the country,and when he returns before the ballot in april before he turns 21 it will cost him 10,000baht ,under the table to be keep out,to the same person or persons who gave him the letter,but we live in thailand where to me nothing is granteed, but at least we have the letter

some one from the military is at amphur 5 days a week to deal with military matters,

only one of many things to do for bloody visa..

ta cat

Thanks gburn,but as said is eligable,has lived with us for 5 yrs,have him in house book etc.

just on an update for others who in future may have a prob,his mum came back from finland and took him to amphur [city hall] where she paid 500baht for a letter to say he can leave the country,and when he returns before the ballot in april before he turns 21 it will cost him 10,000baht ,under the table to be keep out,to the same person or persons who gave him the letter,but we live in thailand where to me nothing is granteed, but at least we have the letter

some one from the military is at amphur 5 days a week to deal with military matters,

only one of many things to do for bloody visa..

ta cat

Sorry Tacat but you have been given some very bad advice. Your wife's nephew is not a dependent of your wife for Oz migration purposes - even if he has lived under the same roof for 5 years and is in the house book. 100% certain on that one