Chainlink Fencing Contractor.

LivinLOS

I am looking to price up having a decent chainlink fence installed on a multi rai plot I have.

I have decent (thai) price on concrete posts and strung wire, and have done some checking on walling the whole plot but both are at either extreme of what I want on either cost or lack of real security.

Not interested in "globalhouse have the fence and it can be done with a crew for xxx" I dont have the crew or the time to ensure day rate labour gets it done right. I want a company that can do the job, to price the job.

Searching fencing so far I am getting mostly info on the sport, not the service.

Any fencing contractors or people who could price this ??

A good chainlink fencer is K. Weerachart and his number is 0895006927 and email is rabraib [at] gmail com, his company out of Bangkok but they do work in other provinces, chain link is done a bit different here as they cut the mesh to fit in between each pole and weld it to the poles, they don't just tie it to strainer wires, although they do use strainer wire as well which is welded to the pole, I guess it is too easy to nick the whole lot if it's just tied to strainer wire.

post-4090-0-26525700-1327692238_thumb.pn