Cane Fields Near Nakhon Sawan

necronx99

I'm a good Queensland boy so I'm kinda used to it.

My Mia, having spent 6 mths convincing me that this was where she wanted to buy and build has now

started complaining about the smoke. This is despite half her family having lived here for centuries.

I have pointed out the various conversations we had prior to purchasing land where I repeatedly said "Are you sure", "Are you really sure"

"NO, are you really, really sure, cuase, it's not like I'm gonna go through this BS again, not in this life anyway"

Edited by necronx99

Yes the season is under way, on the tourist itinery now. 3-4 months depending on what else there is to do on any given day to delay things. birthdays, marriages you know the usuall things that need a drinks.

Yes the season is under way, on the tourist itinery now. 3-4 months depending on what else there is to do on any given day to delay things. birthdays, marriages you know the usuall things that need a drinks.

Point of order they do it 24/7 never stop. Not even for wee. Tip get a gas mask sold every ware in N/S got some good one's in KFC.

Point of order they do it 24/7 never stop. Not even for wee. Tip get a gas mask sold every ware in N/S got some good one's in KFC.

I understand one upside is a strong prevailing breeze that sweeps it all in a North Westerly direction?

I understand one upside is a strong prevailing breeze that sweeps it all in a North Westerly direction?

Yep sometime's, other day's it will not go any ware just sit's right over the top of you and that's when you get all the lovely Black Snow. But look on the bright side once it's over you then get the rice burning but that's no where near as bad. Edited by fredob43

If you wimps from north of the brewery run short of sugar and rice dont come down to Nakhon Sawan , Thailands's most exciting city, for supplies, your comments have been noted by the provincial border agency and you will sent back to lalaland, gas maskless!