Freeplayo Launches First In Pattaya

FreePlayo

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Great to here of others getting their rewards, i have only good things to say about FreePlayo.

Just one quick question, a couple of rewards i claimed but never got round to using, also i have deleted the emails with the reward numbers contained within. Is there a way of re-sending/re-claiming them?

Thanks.

They should all still be listed in your online account I think. Have you looked there?

http://freeplayo.com...account/rewards

Thanks, i do see the rewards there but don't see a way of re-sending the email.

hmm.. either do I. Well.. playo already admitted they don't track them. Could be without the emails you are SOL. How do you not have the emails? Gmail at least saves even deleted emails until you make an effort to permanently delete them.

I deleted the emails after i printed out the rewards, now i can't find them.

Bandwidth Limit Exceeded

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later.

Apache/2.2.22 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.22 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_bwlimited/1.4 Server at freeplayo.com Port 80

• 3 weeks later...

I seem to be getting a hell of a lot of 5 points lately, very rare I get a 50 any more, anyone else or is it my bad luck.

Is your bad luck cause I have been getting many 50 point wins.

me too and a 500 the other day

over 7000 points now

you can only eat so much indian food and tequila reef makes you feel like a pauper when you present a coupon

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I keep getting 5 points all the time after they changed their game.

HERE'S THE RESULTS FROM MY ACCOUNT FOR THE LAST 2 WEEKS-SO

Date

15 Nov 2012 at 4:22 pm

14 Nov 2012 at 7:49 pm

13 Nov 2012 at 7:46 pm

12 Nov 2012 at 3:29 pm

12 Nov 2012 at 6:17 am

11 Nov 2012 at 5:31 pm

11 Nov 2012 at 7:03 am

10 Nov 2012 at 4:21 pm

10 Nov 2012 at 6:54 am

9 Nov 2012 at 4:31 pm

9 Nov 2012 at 7:18 am

8 Nov 2012 at 7:51 am

7 Nov 2012 at 5:20 pm

7 Nov 2012 at 7:10 am

6 Nov 2012 at 7:33 am

5 Nov 2012 at 4:51 pm

5 Nov 2012 at 7:14 am

4 Nov 2012 at 5:08 pm

4 Nov 2012 at 7:21 am

3 Nov 2012 at 4:43 pm

3 Nov 2012 at 7:05 am

2 Nov 2012 at 4:41 pm

2 Nov 2012 at 6:22 am

1 Nov 2012 at 7:12 am

31 Oct 2012 at 5:05 pm

31 Oct 2012 at 7:39 am

29 Oct 2012 at 4:58 pm

Edited by Rimmer

• 3 months later...

Anyone claimed priizers yet? I have traded points for 9 months free subscribtion to Expat TV, which is a great service, and yesterday picked up a botle of French Champagne from Berkshire Group, at the amazing looking Tudor Court in Pratumnak Pattaya. I am not saying just because they gave me free booze, but this does look a high quailty project, I had a look around while I was there

http://tinyurl.com/fpthai/ref/MjM0 freeplayo

• 5 months later...

I thought this would be the best place to make a post about this problem I'm having with the Freeplayo website.

I've been playing it for about a year, but recently, on one of my computers, I get a total computer freeze when accessing the Freeplayo.com website with Google chrome. The computer will lock up within about 10 seconds, even if I haven't tried to play. There's no record of an event in Windows 7 system event viewer. It just locks up and I have to hard restart my computer with the power button.

I can play it using IE10. I can also play it on my other computer using Google Chrome.

Just a few important points:

1. I have recently re installed the operating system. It was a clean install - Windows 7 Ultimate.

2. I have uninstalled and re installed Google Chrome.

3. I haven't experienced any system lockups on any other websites using Google Chrome.

I tried to find a Freeplayo contact to address this problem, but I can't find one.

So please, Freeplayo guys, any suggestions?

• 1 month later...

freeplayo this week

x2 500 points and x4 50 points

acorn here we come...

500 points are hard to come by. Did you notice that they've changed the number of logos available in the grid since last year. Previously I never got 1 "play again", whereas now they're common.

Have you ever gotten 5000? I did once a few months ago.

• 2 months later...

So who has hacked the freeplayo site?

Constant zeros over the last week, and you can see at the top "5 points won in 24 hours".

And somebody named Gary keeps getting a free play all day long it would seem.

It's <deleted>!

Yeah somethings wrong , and where is the website owner? It started December 22 I think so someone should tell him . Our names and email addresses is now wide open for hackers , this is serious !

Yeah somethings wrong , and where is the website owner? It started December 22 I think so someone should tell him . Our names and email addresses is now wide open for hackers , this is serious !

The problem started late on Christmas day. If someone knows your name and email address.... what are you worried about? (what should I be worried about?)

Edited by tropo

The problem started late on Christmas day. If someone knows your name and email address.... what are you worried about? (what should I be worried about?)

I am not too worried since I use different email addresses , and this one will probably get more spam mails now. Still hacking is a serious issue , maybe the site owner is on holiday , someone should give him a call

I am not too worried since I use different email addresses , and this one will probably get more spam mails now. Still hacking is a serious issue , maybe the site owner is on holiday , someone should give him a call

I'm not too concerned about spam - a decent spam filter takes care of most of it. Other than that, what's the worry?

I'm not too concerned about spam - a decent spam filter takes care of most of it. Other than that, what's the worry?

No more free meals and drinks ?

Sent from my SM-P601 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

• 10 months later...

Looks like the site is gone as are your points.

For me, it was part of my retirement plan. Saving up as much as possible points, then have a Indian Meal every day, playing Golf, staying in a Hotel room from time to time (between sleeping for a week at the beach), drinking Margeritas and doing some snorkeling. Now I am left with shattered dreams sad.png

biggrin.pngbiggrin.pngbiggrin.png

• Like 1

Yeah what a shame, heading to Pattaya next week for the first time in 2 years and was going to cash some in, ah well back to the drawing board lol.

I play a similar game on FB called MyVegas, for anyone like me who is a regular Vegas visitor its a great way to get some super freebies.