New Look Bbc Sports / Football Section

marshbags

Hi Everybodies, some very important news has just been sent to me regarding the revamped football coverage on the BBC website and I am alowed to pass it on for them.

Ref url http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/front_page/16772585.stm

An email just came letting me know about a new look sports section starting sometime today U.K. time.

There is an introductory video and it shows in detail all the new features relating to not only football but all other sports.

The footie section is really good and very informative ( all divisions and anything else to do with football.)

I,m not sure if I am allowed to put the url or indeed the rules of late, but hope the mods will kindly allow it for the benefit of our members.

It really is worth a gander and statically wise very informative and easy to access.

Up the Owls and good luck to all you footie mad suppporters not matter who your favourite is.

marshbags

All looks very good,but I will only be happy when the BBC launches the I player on a subscription basis for overseas users,I know it's possible to watch it,but I would have no problem paying 500 + bht a month for this excellent service I use all the time when back in the UK for free.