Thai Bride Reject Threatens To Kill Herself At British Embassy In Bangkok

webfact

• Replies 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I doubt she spent 5 million baht, more likely she was lying.

Ok, I'm confused - if she doesn't want to argue a settlement..... why is she standing outside the embassy threatening to kill herself?

Is this merely to punish UK immigration for detaining her? I'm afraid that it looks like they operated within their regulations (not arguing whether those are fair or just).

I'm sure I had a much worse time on one contract in an unnamed carribbean country when the foreign sponsor company screwed up the work visa and I was arrested, shackled, and detained for 48 hours in a small room with a single chair before being deported.....

Cheers

Do you know the difference between a Scots wedding and a funeral? At the wedding you get to smell your flowers, at the funeral there's one less drunk.

Whats the difference between Aussies and pigs.

Pigs don`t turn into Aussies when they drink.giggle.gif

• Like 1

This one is too obvious... The poor lady doesn't appear intelligent enough to realise she is simply making an utter fool of herself.

It appears she's married a wealthy guy, shown her true colours and he's been smart enough act. She is simply a woman scorned and trying her best to save whatever face she could possibly have left after her attempts to get her fingers on some of his wealth have failed.

This woman is an embarrassment to all the honest, hard working and loyal Thai ladies out there. My wife is disgusted by her behavior.

This one is too obvious... The poor lady doesn't appear intelligent enough to realise she is simply making an utter fool of herself.

It appears she's married a wealthy guy, shown her true colours and he's been smart enough act. She is simply a woman scorned and trying her best to save whatever face she could possibly have left after her attempts to get her fingers on some of his wealth have failed.

This woman is an embarrassment to all the honest, hard working and loyal Thai ladies out there. My wife is disgusted by her behavior.

Exactly, yes, I bet all the Thai ladies are mad as hell at her for making a global spectacle of herself, which will reflect back on all Thai ladies.

Edited by z12

If the Scot has an ounce of romance in him, he will send roses and a thank you card to be delivered post mortem.

.....along with a letter from the embassy saying the review of her visa application was successful.......

And a cheque for 2 million quid crossed "a/c payee only"

Mysogeny at its cruelest. Ha ha ha!

If the Scot has an ounce of romance in him, he will send roses and a thank you card to be delivered post mortem.

.....along with a letter from the embassy saying the review of her visa application was successful.......

And a cheque for 2 million quid crossed "a/c payee only"

Mysogeny at its cruelest. Ha ha ha!

She is a misandry.

Edited by z12

If there was ever going to be anything sensible written in this thread it was surely in the early stages, now it's degenerated into a competition of who can make the most stupid remark - exactly why all the comments regarding suicide and the general slurs against Thai's are allowed escapes me but I suppose the topic does improve readership, sad!

You win.

Posters are keeping it open as they find it funny, thinking it highly unlikely that she will commit suicide.

A (foreign) ex-wife that is not allowed into the country in which her husband resides to pursue a divorce claim for more than she would get 'at home', is an object of ridicule.

If she follows through with her threat, I'm sure we will all feel sorry that she was so desperate for the 'extra' money that she was prepared to die.

She says she has 100,000 lbs, or 4,863,877.33 baht, so that is a ridiculous argument.

Does she. that's a huge amount - much more than 4 million baht would weigh .... oh maybe you meant pounds sterling

[

He might want to design a kilt, for himself, with a metal shield in front.

A borderer who's a kiltmaker? <deleted>! Half of the time they were English - the kilt belongs up amongst the highlanders (and Western Isles in case of pedantic readers); it's Celtic not the wear of Northumbrians nor even the Brythonic and Pictish tribes who lived there before the Romans.

But it's great for jokes - I have two kilts here in Thailand, anyone want a laugh on a night out?

If there was ever going to be anything sensible written in this thread it was surely in the early stages, now it's degenerated into a competition of who can make the most stupid remark - exactly why all the comments regarding suicide and the general slurs against Thai's are allowed escapes me but I suppose the topic does improve readership, sad!

Indeed many posts are bordering on the mornonic - some from people I guess who find it quite easy by comparison to live in Thailand. Mrs Booth I am sure will not be outside the British Embassy tomorrow as she has been asked to attend a conference in Japan at the invitation of the Japanese. A woman's prerogative to change her mind. coffee1.gif

Edited by flyingsporran
  • Like 1

I can see why she's pissed off, she's obviously invested a lot of time if not money in this SCAM, and wants a return on her investment. Serious loss of face for her. Reminds me (once again!) of when a Thai guy demanded a fight with a friend of mine then proceeded to demand a 'free punch' when he started to lose, and finally burst into tears claiming that it wasn't fair. SAME SAME...

Indeed many posts are bordering on the mornonic - some from people I guess who find it quite easy by comparison to live in Thailand. Mrs Booth I am sure will not be outside the British Embassy tomorrow as she has been asked to attend a conference in Japan at the invitation of the Japanese. A woman's prerogative to change her mind. coffee1.gif

She can change her mind, but to threaten with [self] violence is silly and childish.

But please answer me this: Since it seemingly is possibly to divorce without being on location in purpose, what is her purpose to push for being on location as oppose to just get divorced?

She can change her mind, but to threaten with [self] violence is silly and childish.

But please answer me this: Since it seemingly is possibly to divorce without being on location in purpose, what is her purpose to push for being on location as oppose to just get divorced?

Is there something I do not understand here? If someone were to lodge allegations in a court of law against you, which you wished to contest, would you wish to give your evidence by email! Is your name Drew Noyes?

I can see why she's pissed off, she's obviously invested a lot of time if not money in this SCAM, and wants a return on her investment. Serious loss of face for her. Reminds me (once again!) of when a Thai guy demanded a fight with a friend of mine then proceeded to demand a 'free punch' when he started to lose, and finally burst into tears claiming that it wasn't fair. SAME SAME...

shocked the whole block didn't jump ur boy...how dare he lay hands on a Thai, let alone win

Posted with Thaivisa App http://apps.thaivisa.com