Thai Bride Reject Threatens To Kill Herself At British Embassy In Bangkok

webfact

• Replies 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Valentines day....damned if she does, damned if she doesn't ... that was a well thunked out conundrum on her part.

She won't off herself, crazy but not that stupid. I'd be curious how many people show up to take videos.

If there is a middle-aged farang guy present she might be so busy laying her hustle on him she'll be distracted. If you want her to ignore you wear a kilt.

biggrin.png

No doubt they will erect a stage so that all the BIB TV stars can get prime positions to watch. After all, we can't have any news here without the BIB top brass getting their share of footage.

Valentines day....damned if she does, damned if she doesn't ... that was a well thunked out conundrum on her part.

She won't off herself, crazy but not that stupid. I'd be curious how many people show up to take videos.

If there is a middle-aged farang guy present she might be so busy laying her hustle on him she'll be distracted. If you want her to ignore you wear a kilt.

biggrin.png

No doubt they will erect a stage so that all the BIB TV stars can get prime positions to watch. After all, we can't have any news here without the BIB top brass getting their share of footage.

Is it still on next Tuesday? What time doe's it start and what's the weather forecast. Can I get a beer there or do I have to bring my own?

biggrin.png

Sadly Andrew Drummond seems to be seeking that position.

"I have been deleting a lot of posts over the last 24 hours, a sure sign that I am not in touch with a lot of my readers here, many of whom seem to have drifted in fromThai Visa.com. I have to say my sympathies are with her. I am British."

http://www.andrew-dr...her.php?sid=505

Edited by wxyz

Anyone know what time the deed is due? I'll pop over to Witchs for happy hour with the misus and then grab a bag of popcorn so we have something to munch.

Can't think of a more romantic way to spend the day.

Just 4 days until the big show starts, best to get there now to cement your position in the front row.

• Like 1

Good Lord is she still there! Make your mind up either kill yourself or go home than we can all move on! Anyone got a kilt fit for suffocating a jilted bird?

I read that she's originally from Nakon Sawan!

Hey ! give her time. she has until Valentines day. only 3 more days. i wonder what she will do as if we dont know. it will be interesting. can,t wait.

Which will be perceived as the lesser evil, losing face or necking herself? Not much point to life when you're dead.

Good Lord is she still there! Make your mind up either kill yourself or go home than we can all move on! Anyone got a kilt fit for suffocating a jilted bird?

Hey ! give her time. she has until Valentines day. only 3 more days. i wonder what she will do as if we dont know. it will be interesting. can,t wait.

Does anyone know if there is a rental charge to set up a stall outside the Embassy on Valentines Day? That would solve the drinks, popcorn and hotdog issue. Could also sell digital photos in paper frames of people beside the woman before during and after she puts the show on. Oh and maybe flowers as well for those going home immediately afterwards who had otherwise forgotten to buy any. Could be a nice earner, anyone want to go halves?

Is it Monday? Thanks I was going on Tuesday the 14th would have got there late and missed the show. Somehow I think she will not go ahead with it. It is going to be the mountain of all face losses.

Which will be perceived as the lesser evil, losing face or necking herself? Not much point to life when you're dead.

imo she lost face a long long long time ago, hence her low life fraudulent behavior.

Edited by wxyz
  • Like 1

If there was ever going to be anything sensible written in this thread it was surely in the early stages, now it's degenerated into a competition of who can make the most stupid remark - exactly why all the comments regarding suicide and the general slurs against Thai's are allowed escapes me but I suppose the topic does improve readership, sad!

Is it Monday? Thanks I was going on Tuesday the 14th would have got there late and missed the show. Somehow I think she will not go ahead with it. It is going to be the mountain of all face losses.

certainly a red letter day

Edited by z12

If there was ever going to be anything sensible written in this thread it was surely in the early stages, now it's degenerated into a competition of who can make the most stupid remark - exactly why all the comments regarding suicide and the general slurs against Thai's are allowed escapes me but I suppose the topic does improve readership, sad!

You win.

You win.

Posters are keeping it open as they find it funny, thinking it highly unlikely that she will commit suicide.

A (foreign) ex-wife that is not allowed into the country in which her husband resides to pursue a divorce claim for more than she would get 'at home', is an object of ridicule.

If she follows through with her threat, I'm sure we will all feel sorry that she was so desperate for the 'extra' money that she was prepared to die.

You win.

Posters are keeping it open as they find it funny, thinking it highly unlikely that she will commit suicide.

A (foreign) ex-wife that is not allowed into the country in which her husband resides to pursue a divorce claim for more than she would get 'at home', is an object of ridicule.

If she follows through with her threat, I'm sure we will all feel sorry that she was so desperate for the 'extra' money that she was prepared to die.

She says she has 100,000 lbs, or 4,863,877.33 baht, so that is a ridiculous argument.

Edited by z12

You win.

She says she has 100,000 lbs, or 4,863,877.33 baht, so that is a ridiculous argument.

You missed my "extra money" comment, so are missing my point....

You win.

Heavy girl!

• Like 1

With almost 5 million baht, she needs no extra money, nobody would.

Edited by z12

She doesn`t have almost 5 million baht,she said she has spent almost 5 million baht so far fighting this case.Her lawyer has probably told her she will make 10 x this amount if she fights to the bitter end. Edited by dundee48

She doesn`t have almost 5 million baht,she said she has spent almost 5 million baht so far fighting this case.Her lawyer has probably told her she will make 10 x this amount if she fights to the bitter end.

I doubt she spent 5 million baht, more likely she was lying.

Edited by z12