Tot On Line Bills And Payments

daveb1

Has anyone been able to register on TOT's website TOT EXPRESS to view and pay there bill on line ? I tried about 3 months ago and it would not let me register dispite inputing all the correct info anyone had any better luck in the last few months? It keeps saying my customer number and phone number are wrong dispite using the right ones from my bill :o

Edited by daveb1

Has anyone been able to register on TOT's website TOT EXPRESS to view and pay there bill on line ? I tried about 3 months ago and it would not let me register dispite inputing all the correct info anyone had any better luck in the last few months? It keeps saying my customer number and phone number are wrong dispite using the right ones from my bill :o

Yes, I have been using it for a couple of months or more for viewing current bills. It also gives a payment history and you can set up multiple account numbers.

I have not used it to pay bills, but it looks all set up to do so.

I access it via: http://www.totweb.net/eng/default.aspx

It took me countless attempts to get the thing to accept my registration

Now it won't let me log on "username not known"

If I try and register again it says  "username already taken"

Bloody useless

... that sort of tells it.. If there isn't a free payment counter in your neighborhood - the forever ultimate solution seems to be to pay 7/11 their 10 B fee next time around

I believe you can also pat TOT bills at the ATMs. Yet to try it though.

Yes you can pay at an ATM.

I pay my TOT bill (and my True HS Internet Service too) with Internet banking thru my bank.

Many banks offer internet banking and one of the services is bill payment.

Your vendor provides you with 2 customer transaction numbers.

This insures the payment is correct; one for you and one for that particular bill.

Cheers