Gps Car Tracker & Vehicle Theft Protection System

MESmith

In Chaingmai I'd recommend either Khuangsingha (up near the Huay Kaew rd end of the 11) or Amnuay (head office on the 11 not far from Charoen Muang Rd [look for the big Alpine billboard]).

Note that there's a few vendors of these types of products in TH, so you might save some shipping delay by buying locally...

In Chaingmai I'd recommend either Khuangsingha (up near the Huay Kaew rd end of the 11) or Amnuay (head office on the 11 not far from Charoen Muang Rd [look for the big Alpine billboard]).

Note that there's a few vendors of these types of products in TH, so you might save some shipping delay by buying locally...

Thanks for the info. Was thinking of buying on a trip back to the UK. No rush, as a new truck isn't even on order yet ;-)

Would there be any effect on truck warranty, fitting something like this?

Thanks for the info. Was thinking of buying on a trip back to the UK. No rush, as a new truck isn't even on order yet ;-)

Would there be any effect on truck warranty, fitting something like this?

No arbitrary effect on warranty, no. If you were to have an electrical fault that could be blamed on the device or the way it was fitted, then yes. The two fitters I've recommended have always done top-notch work for me, but as always, YMMV.