Super Bowl?

dddave

Bully's includes Breakfast buffet with the game for a 500 Baht entry/ticket which you probably know about. It is also being shown at Ron's place (Homerun Sports Bar off Sukhumvit Soi 31. Good atmosphere there at Ron's.

Edited by vpi78

Supposedly NBC is streaming it live on the internet but I have not been able to find a link for it.

I just Googled "NBC SPORTS" and found all their TV listings easily. They do have the Super Bowl scheduled for what they call "LIVESTREAM" I've never used it before. I have no idea if you have to register and pay or if it is free. Anybody???

http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/46164445

This is the link to the NBC stream site however they say the player they are using is only available in the US.

The way I read it, it is only for US Citizens and I had to check off a box that I was, but it did not say it was only playing in the USA.

They did say that it required the plug-in: MICROSOFT SILVERLIGHT which I downloaded free. We'll see.

• Like 1

Sunrise Tacos, located directly on Sukhumvit Rd between Soi 12 and Soi 14 in Bangkok, will be having it's annual Super Bowl party on Monday morning February 6th 2012. This year's game will be a must watch game as it's between the New York Giants and New England Patriots. A sumptuous full breakfast buffet prepared by Mexican chef Luis will complete the whole experience for only 295 Baht. Bloody Marys for only 99 Baht. All you can drink coffee or tea for 59 Baht.

Sunrise Tacos will have a omelet station,bacon,ham,pancakes,eggs, potatoes and corn, French toast, various fruits and Mexican breakfast classics... enchiladas, breakfast burritos, huevos rancheros and chilaquiles.

Doors are open 24 hours a day with the pre- game show starting at 6:00 AM broadcast live from Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis.

Can't make it Monday morning? Watch the repeat at 8 p.m. Monday night or 9 a.m. or 6 p.m. on Tuesday. Margaritas will be only 99 Baht during the repeat game on tv. Made with El Jimador Gold Tequila with 100% agave.

http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/46164445

This is the link to the NBC stream site however they say the player they are using is only available in the US.

The way I read it, it is only for US Citizens and I had to check off a box that I was, but it did not say it was only playing in the USA.

They did say that it required the plug-in: MICROSOFT SILVERLIGHT which I downloaded free. We'll see.

from the website: Super Bowl Extra is only available within the United States. Not sure what they mean, exactly? I suspect a US IP.