Norse Man Attacked By Ladyboys In Jomtien

britmaveric

Norwegian man attacked by Ladyboys in Jomtien.

Police Lieutenant Colonel Egadit from Dongtan Police sub-station on Jomtien Beach received a visit from Mr. Tommy Christian aged 23 from Norway on Monday Night regarding an attack from a gang of Ladyboys which begun on Jomtien Beach.

He claimed that he was approached by a female on the beach who suggested the pair go back to her room for some fun. He decided to accept her invitation and jumped on the back of her motorbike. They drove to Soi 9 on Jomtien Beach and inside the Soi, the man was apparently set-upon by a group of three Ladyboys who proceeded to steal everything he had which included 1,000 Baht in cash and a Sony-Eriksson mobile phone.

Police made the report and told the man to go, however he had no money to get back to his hotel on the Pratamnak Road. A good hearted officer decided to pay for a Baht Bus to take him back to his hotel where he is now waiting for a call to confirm that the group has been caught.

-Pattaya City News

Tuesday 6th December 2005

Edited by britmaveric

Norwegian man attacked by Ladyboys in Jomtien.

He claimed that he was approached by a female on the beach who suggested the pair go back to her room for some fun. He decided to accept her invitation and jumped on the back of her motorbike. They drove to Soi 9 on Jomtien Beach and inside the Soi, the man was apparently set-upon by a group of three Ladyboys who proceeded to steal everything he had which included 1,000 Baht in cash and a Sony-Eriksson mobile phone.

I wonder if she was a female (hetrosexual) or just a smooth talking ladyboy with extra make up :o

For a 1000 Baht and a cell phone I would have saved what little pride I had left and walk my silly arse home.

I bet you everyone of the coppers were laughing their arse off at Mr. Tommy Christian and his little adventure. :o

I doubt any cop would waste their time looking into this matter further regardless of the country it occured.

Lesson learnt for Mr. Tommy.

For a 1000 Baht and a cell phone I would have saved what little pride I had left and walk my silly arse home.

I bet you everyone of the coppers were laughing their arse off at Mr. Tommy Christian and his little adventure.  :o

I doubt any cop would waste their time looking into this matter further regardless of the country it occured.

Fried Rice , lets hope the police don't take any of your views serious , it doesn't matter what some one has done, they don't deserve to be robed by anyone , but hay let me know when it happens to you because i could do with a good laugh

I bet you everyone of the coppers were laughing their arse off at Mr. Tommy Christian and his little adventure.  :D

it doesn't matter what some one has done, they don't deserve to be robed by anyone

Tell me where in my post I said he deserved to be robed? :o

I bet you everyone of the coppers were laughing their arse off at Mr. Tommy Christian and his little adventure.  :D

A clear case of robbery, and no police officer would investigate it?? Of course they would, at least in the UK they would as personal robberies are a Home Office priority (the investigation and prevention of, that is :o ). There may be a little chuckle about it in the canteen, but it would be looked into.

No ill will meant toward Tommy at all.

But hopping on the back of a moto driven by a freelancer in the dead of night is not using good judgement IMO.

I'm glad he escaped with just the loss of some dosh and his cell.

I think I would have taken the long walk home in the cool of the evening just to re-think how lucky I was to still be whole.

If he's a decent guy like you say, I'm sure he would consider this as fair warning to others.

~WISteve

After all the laughs and jokes; there remains the unanswered question; 'How does one protect oneself from cowardly attacks from any gender in Pattaya?'

This Norway bloke appeared strong and able to me, yet he got mugged/robbed by transvestites. I don't carry large amounts of cash, but cancelling all the plastic would be a pain to me, as might a sly bladed instrument in the ribs, if the same were to happen to me, on a night out.

I would like to see Pattaya free of this kind of crime. It is angering to me when I hear of this incident; plus lone women are no longer safe from handbag-snatches etc.

If crime and punishment fit the bill in Thailand; why do these people remain unpunished? (Even when caught)?

Although I am amazed that the man reported the crime, he deserves our: (Thai Visa's) sympathy and a renewed effort (of all of us) to report and fight crime in Pattaya.

Plus it gives genuine, law abiding, transgendered persons, a bad name/reputation!

Years ago I was walking in Pattaya after hours through some dark alley cutting from Walking Street to Second Road. Stupid idea that was...one ladyboy on the right side waved hello to me and I turned and helloed back, imitating her.

At that moment, a second ladyboy came from behind and ripped the backpocket off my jeans and my wallet fell down. I wasn't as drunk as they hoped for, so I grabbed the wallet and ran off back into Walking Street. Obvious lesson learned.